US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Really?  Point them out for me.  I can't find them.

So now you are just going to outright lie? Maybe you need to retrace your steps and see what you said about Marjorie Taylor Greene, Candace Owens, Sarah Palin and a number of other conservative women.

Pppfffttt.....only 2 far RW news channels covered his whiney hate speech.

So why did you watch it?  I didn't watch because I don't need a speech from anyone to inspire me to want every Democrat politician in America voted out of office. I have felt that way since 1980 when it became crystal clear to me who and what the Democratic Party is all about.

Oh FFS, grow up and act like an adult.

That's what you are doing. A little boy trying to "act like an adult." Sorry, it's not working. It's apparent to everyone that you are still an immature feminine little boy.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

The left is so concerned about the signs of dementia displayed by Joe Biden almost every time he speaks that they feel a need to project Joe's mental problems onto Donald Trump in hopes of deflecting attention from Biden's problems. Sorry, but the American people are smart enough to see through that game.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

People are over his bullshit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Dozens of people walked out of a rally in Ohio over the weekend as former President Donald Trump was speaking.The Saturday evening event in Wellington was Trump's first official rally since...

You must not be because you constantly talk about him.

Sorry to tell you this Golfer and O_U812, but Biden's dementia problem will not improve. It will continue to become more severe and more obvious with each passing day. Pretty soon even the ass kissing mainstream press will no longer be able to ignore it and cover for "Sleepy Joe".

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry to tell you this Golfer and O_U812, but Biden's dementia problem will not improve. It will continue to become more severe and more obvious with each passing day. Pretty soon even the ass kissing mainstream press will no longer be able to ignore it and cover for "Sleepy Joe".

OKKK Saggy Nutz.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now you are just going to outright lie? Maybe you need to retrace your steps and see what you said about Marjorie Taylor Greene, Candace Owens, Sarah Palin and a number of other conservative women.

The only person I remember calling a cunt is you Saggy.  😆

• Like 1