US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why did you watch it?  I didn't watch because I don't need a speech from anyone to inspire me to want every Democrat politician in America voted out of office. I have felt that way since 1980 when it became crystal clear to me who and what the Democratic Party is all about.

I watched the good parts TODAY where he was slurring, forgetting and stroking out....I also enjoyed watching half the crowd leave after only 45 painful, agonizing minutes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

I watched the good parts TODAY where he was slurring, forgetting and stroking out....I also enjoyed watching half the crowd leave after only 45 painful, agonizing minutes.

Sounds like more of your propaganda.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Losing his train of thought in the middle of a sentence has nothing to do with a speech stutter. Falling down three times while walking up a stairway has nothing to do with stuttering. "Sleepy Joe" has a brain stutter.

You'd know Dr. Saggy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Then how do you know the toilet water is cold? You playing in the toilet bowl or drinking from it?:huh:

Why would it be warm Saggy?  Do you heat your toilet so it doesn't shock you so much when those Saggy's fall in?

• Like 1