US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

committing crimes while in possession of a firearm and 90% of those firearms were obtained illegally.

Shoulda, coulda woulda---
Substituting the words still does not make your statement correct--because you said 

bullshit. most of the crimes are committed with guns that are already owned so obviously they are related--now here is your subbed posts with the additions

most of the crimes are committed with guns that are already owned and so there wasn't a need to purchase more guns. there are enough already so obviously they are related, firearms that can be stolen already exist.

Regardless of whether there is no need to purchase more guns, or stolen firearms already exist-- committing crimes while in possession of a firearm -90% of those firearms were obtained illegally.

And that still does not make your should have made statement correct.

What's your point?  People are dying from guns at record rates.  Instead of Nah-Nah, I showed you, why don't you try doing something to help?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

OKKK Lee Harvey.

Obviously you did not serve, otherwise you would have known that when we learned how to care for our weapons and how to shoot them, we were qualified as Marksman, Sharpshooter, or Expert. And you would not even equate shooting unarmed people or Lee Harvey Oswald to that senario.

U.S. Army Changing Rifle Qualification (bluesheepdog.com)

or several decades the U.S. Army has established a 40-round rifle qualification course designed to test the soldier’s ability to engage targets at various distances out to 300 meters. Army rifle qualification ranges use pneumatically controlled pop-up silhouette targets of an “average” male upper torso and head.

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

Obviously you did not serve, otherwise you would have known that when we learned how to care for our weapons and how to shoot them, we were qualified as Marksman, Sharpshooter, or Expert. And you would not even equate shooting unarmed people or Lee Harvey Oswald to that senario.

U.S. Army Changing Rifle Qualification (bluesheepdog.com)

or several decades the U.S. Army has established a 40-round rifle qualification course designed to test the soldier’s ability to engage targets at various distances out to 300 meters. Army rifle qualification ranges use pneumatically controlled pop-up silhouette targets of an “average” male upper torso and head.

Again, who gives a shit.  Oswald scored 2 hits, including a head shot from a remarkable distance.  But my original comment was sarcastic in scope.  Deflecting doesn't work with me.

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

So explain to me what it means to be pro-confederate in your opinion.

It means WTF it says.  Somebody(s) who support a treasonous political body who seceded from the Union.  Now fuck off with your Sunday (I already know the answer) quiz.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

What's your point?  People are dying from guns at record rates.  Instead of Nah-Nah, I showed you, why don't you try doing something to help?

"I showed you"?   It was golpher8 original post---so you are claiming to be golpher8 now.