Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I TOLD YOU! See, no one listens to me.

And obviously, Leora has turned a blind eye to what happened last time he was there, because she'd know about it at some point afterwards for sure. Maybe an indication to how things are nowadays. He can do anything.

Maybe JImbo has some of his Eye Pins to spare.....

à l’instant, marco6742 a dit :

I don't know now, it looked like they were getting prepared for something/someone but Leora has nothing on under that flimsy little dress, I'm pretty sure she'd wear a bit more if the 'couch numpty' was coming round

Or not! he'll be trying to cop an eyeful all night then.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I TOLD YOU! See, no one listens to me.

And obviously, Leora has turned a blind eye to what happened last time he was there, because she'd know about it at some point afterwards for sure. Still maybe an indication to how things are nowadays. He can do anything.

Maybe JImbo has some of his Eye Pins to spare.....

Avevo dato il beneficio del dubbio che potesse essere un altra persona. E invece...😆

• Like 1

😂🤣😂🤣 when criticism heats hard , suddenly a visitor ( even if he is the same one as always ) appears 😂🤣😂🤣 … for sure , a nice development , hope we don’t see him again  at Christmas , even the forum suddenly got reactions from not so often posters here , I guess then requesting changes isn’t a bad thing .. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Slipper could have been worse, Leora could have invited LB home.

This is no word of a lie - I'd rather see Night Vision.

Just as entertaining as not as disgusting.