1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

denis come out The little dick for Sofa

for Malia to see  

She was so unimpressed she got up and covered him up!! 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Is small  🤣

Has to part his Pubes to find it.

I wonder if they actually want him there sometimes, if you have a guest round, you wouldn't go outside and leave them on their own for long periods of time, if they didn't want him there they should say.

Personally, I'd have got the message and left already.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, marco6742 said:

I wonder if they actually want him there sometimes, if you have a guest round, you wouldn't go outside and leave them on their own for long periods of time, if they didn't want him there they should say.

They do treat him pretty shitty if you ask me.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, marco6742 said:

This is always the case. They hardly talk. He and Malia will only chat if they've had a drink, if they are sober they sit staring at their phones in silence. Leora ignores him for ages. It's just basically couch surfing when he's in town. If you invite someone round, why act like he's not there? But at the same time trying to muster  interest from those who don't know the score. The whole thing with him is nothing.

But a lot of us aren't fooled.