B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (June/July)

Amira has been a favorite of mine because of who she is as a person.

At first she seemed out of place in RLC because of how she entered and got bad treatment from Serafirma and it made her first stay miserable and short.

She was very aware of the cameras and unfortunately, very uncomfortable.

Whenever she returned she was more prepared and engaging without any hesitation.

Now as her long tenure with us draws to a close its as it should be.

She has made a lot of friends here in Barcelona.

Her last few weeks have probably seemed like they would never end but she is no worse for wear. I am sure she is as glad to go as some here are to see her go.

No one has her style or unique flair she is to me, cool beyond words. 

Cheers to you Amira.

Be safe, I hope all your dreams come true. Thanks for the memories.

Saluda.

Charlie

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

At first she seemed out of place in RLC because of how she entered and got bad treatment from Serafirma and it made her first stay miserable and short.

Whenever she returned she was more prepared and engaging without any hesitation.

Her last few weeks have probably seemed like they would never end but she is no worse for wear. I am sure she is as glad to go as some here are to see her go.

Cheers to you Amira.

Saluda.

Charlie

if she had left a couple of months ago i would agree with u completely

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if she had left a couple of months ago i would agree with u completely

Sometimes life presents circumstances that you cannot control and you deal with them.

If you have ever worked by contract there is always items #13 in there which states "all other assigned duties."

There could have been a myriad of travel restrictions or other things that delayed her departure.

But she is leaving.

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sometimes life presents circumstances that you cannot control and you deal with them.

If you have ever worked by contract there is always items #13 in there which states "all other assigned duties."

There could have been a myriad of travel restrictions or other things that delayed her departure.

But she is leaving.

it was her going out 5 nights a week and when she was home she would just play with her phone until she was ready to sleep that i didnt enjoy

43 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Cheers to you Amira.

Saluda.

Charlie

Very nice written and said , summing up also her first stay with a short reference . Amira , ahh , i adored her since I saw her with this second stay , I find her a class woman , 28 , mature , she respected the RLC members during this stay and she for sure provided content , will never forget her being eaten by carlos 😎 Always a tidy room , clean , taking care of herself , a class …

But … this was too much after May .. her interest wasn’t anymore to provide content , she just used RLC for money , sleep , eat , shower , repeat .. and this for me , well , I don’t personally like to watch “hotel usage behaviors “ , I simply hate .. I will also miss her , an incredible  body , tornado style tits , fantastic , I can even imagine her providing some extremely sensual sex .. but all things should end , the time has come and it should have happened earlier .

Excellent  said by you and you also helped me to add my two cents for her ☺️😇

• Like 2

Pff .. what a joke .. almost everyone together and Lola isolated in her room , I simply hate such behaviors .. pff , total disrespectful for me .. one more proof that there’s not anymore this good chemistry amongst tenants that we saw during the first months of Nelly and Bogdan that all apartments used to have good connection .. anyway , it is what it is , let’s hope for positive changes … bring back Ulyana 🤩🤩🤩🤩😇😇🥳🥳🥳😆😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

I had that same thought earlier as Pam arrived, Ariana has been a constant visitor with Amira, Radi on occasion too.

ariana doesnt like not being the centre of attention, this is amiras day

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. what a joke .. almost everyone together and Lola isolated in her room , I simply hate such behaviors .. pff , total disrespectful for me .. one more proof that there’s not anymore this good chemistry amongst tenants that we saw during the first months of Nelly and Bogdan that all apartments used to have good connection .. anyway , it is what it is , let’s hope for positive changes … bring back Ulyana 🤩🤩🤩🤩😇😇🥳🥳🥳😆😆

Very selfish, I don't care that she just started her cycle its just rude 100%!