B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (June/July)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well my advice to you is stop complaining at members complaining...😏

but sarcasm is completely ok   because it is not 'direct' complaining .... lol

1 hour ago, Monseterra said:

Just my opinion and I tried to express it in a nice way. A form of politeness to expect on a forum, not?

your opinion is very valid.  don't let 'sheep in wolves clothing'  scare you off. there are many flakes here who do complain, complain about the complainers ...it is the nature of an opinion filled and fueled forum .. your point of people wanting to be directors is spot on... so don't let these director wannabe's try and tell you how to behave ...  they hide behind sarcasm and bluster and maniacal speculations ...it is all mostly bullshit but it is their forum too,  so like them ... post as YOU see it ....or take your own  best advice and just enjoy the truth of what RLC participants give us ...  because again your wise observation is because we have no control over that fact ...  (as much as the director fools try think they do.... there are guys who talk gushing love to some of these participants believing they have impact on them ...quite pathetic but you have to get used to the freaks and fools that would come here ....  

I do want to make one more point!  I am not complaining, about you complaining about others who are complaining about your complaint .... not sure if you were complaining actually or observing but I am not going to complain about that ... any complaints about my observations ...take them up with corvette he answers better and faster 

I of course am the nicest guy and never complain and just love everyone here .... oh and that reminds me if the trolls and idiots begin to annoy, there is a cool feature called 'Ignore'  it will be your friend for a more pleasant time here ... Enjoy 

Edited by Mark Thompson
more nonsense
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm the rude one? Just shut the fuck up. 😂

you're a fucking asshole.   LMAO  I'm the rude one ? 😂 One day I will be able to deliver my point with much less words...

Monseterra   you better have a sense of humor or this will bring you down....

be proud however you gave the boys a good chance to play around on a rather slow day in the whole Project ... not a horrible start . 

• Like 1