B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (June/July)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Do you mean that real guests will come to the birthday, or do you mean which other apartments will show up for work to give a bullshit show together? 😂

I have no idea what may happen , perhaps as you say , perhaps some new or older outside RLC faces .. I will have a look when it happens ( if anything happens ) and as always will praise if it is something that will keep me satisfied as a paying member or will make my bad commenting if it is something that won’t satisfy or ( usually I keep silent in such occasions because it doesn’t even worth a comment 😂🤣😂🤣

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have no idea what may happen , perhaps as you say , perhaps some new or older outside RLC faces .. I will have a look when it happens ( if anything happens ) and as always will praise if it is something that will keep me satisfied as a paying member or will make my bad commenting if it is something that won’t satisfy or ( usually I keep silent in such occasions because it doesn’t even worth a comment 😂🤣😂🤣

Well, many things are certainly not easy to predict. The probability for B2 to just have one of these boring shows with a lot of nonsensical nudity and some pseudo-lesbian elements is quite high. 😂

The best solution would be for the girls to simply stay away completely. There is certainly the one or the other girl who remembers the roof terrace or maybe the one or the other bar has already opened again. If it really is a birthday, this is probably the most likely outcome.

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

It will only be a happy day when these do nothings leave B2. 🙄

im pretty sure for her birthday lola gonna come back with a man and fuck his brain out

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, many things are certainly not easy to predict. The probability for B2 to just have one of these boring shows with a lot of nonsensical nudity and some pseudo-lesbian elements is quite high. 😂

The best solution would be for the girls to simply stay away completely. There is certainly the one or the other girl who remembers the roof terrace or maybe the one or the other bar has already opened again. If it really is a birthday, this is probably the most likely outcome.

If I knew the future , I would be in Virgin Islands , have my balls fresh aired from a virgin island lady and discover  all the pleasures that s virgin island could provide 😎🥳

Just now, ddhm said:

If I knew the future , I would be in Virgin Islands , have my balls fresh aired from a virgin island lady and discover  all the pleasures that s virgin island could provide 😎🥳

hmm why u said virgin so many times, is that a fantasy