B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (June/July)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

She needs to leave and never come back. 😕

I could never imagine that RLC would have so big problems recruiting girls , unbelievable .. And as a result , we remain with tenants that have absolutely no interest on having a life in front of cameras but they have the biggest of interest to have a place to sleep , eat , go to toilet and take a shower and of course get the € for absolutely nothing , incredible  .. this is really ridiculous from RLC at the moment and that they don’t have the power to at least ask the girls to have some respect to the paying customers .. What started happening last year in Prague , it has gradually expanded in Barcelona , the so now called LeMa virus .. and before anyone says that it used to be also before that the girls were going out sleeping and overnight and so on , I need to remind that the girls they were tenants for a maximum of 90 days and they would of course happen to have their fun in this short time out of the apartment and not like now that actually the apartments are indeed their homes after such a long participation time 🤬😡

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I could never imagine that RLC would have so big problems recruiting girls , unbelievable .. And as a result , we remain with tenants that have absolutely no interest on having a life in front of cameras but they have the biggest of interest to have a place to sleep , eat , go to toilet and take a shower and of course get the € for absolutely nothing , incredible  .. this is really ridiculous from RLC at the moment and that they don’t have the power to at least ask the girls to have some respect to the paying customers .. What started happening last year in Prague , it has gradually expanded in Barcelona , the so now called LeMa virus .. and before anyone says that it used to be also before that the girls were going out sleeping and overnight and so on , I need to remind that the girls they were tenants for a maximum of 90 days and they would of course happen to have their fun in this short time out of the apartment and not like now that actually the apartments are indeed their homes after such a long participation time 🤬😡

It's an odd one. RLC have recruited 4 new girls in B4, yet bring back 2 'oldies' in B2 in Lola and Anna...who were past their last sell by date last time around, and are never gonna bring anything new to the table. I'm really surprised to see them back, tbh...I thought they'd left this chapter of her life way behind...

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aren't you desperate if you become so frustrated of people who don't deliver want you want them to do. You (and the most of you on this forum) act like a director but in fact you're just a horny voyeur who want to spend money in the hope to see other peoples life / some sex(y fantasies).

IMO RLC sees it the same and they laught behind the scenes at all the desperate people who wanna pay for it. For me there are two ways to handle this:

1. Stop complaining and just enjoy what you get delivered. It's their lives, you don't have any influence on it.
2. Use your money to invest it in your own life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Monseterra said:

Aren't you desperate if you become so frustrated of people who don't deliver want you want them to do. You (and the most of you on this forum) act like a director but in fact you're just a horny voyeur who want to spend money in the hope to see other peoples life / some sex(y fantasies).

IMO RLC sees it the same and they laught behind the scenes at all the desperate people who wanna pay for it. For me there are two ways to handle this:

1. Stop complaining and just enjoy what you get delivered. It's their lives, you don't have any influence on it.

Er yes...Isn't that the whole point of watching RLC. So where do you fit in and why are you here? Have you set your stall out with your 1st post then...?

If you hadn't noticed, the forum exists to voice opinions and discuss many topics, including RLC...That's what @ddhm was doing...So I can't see the point of your post...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Monseterra said:

We can always combine all options .. we praise when it is deserved and we pay for it and we complain when they deserve it and we rethink if the investment is the right one .. but … at the end of the day , we say it here at the forum so as to share the thoughts , see if others think the same or they are of different opinions .. the power of many can cause things to change , it costs nothing to state an opinion in a public forum and perhaps have some appropriate people who read the posts here to work for it and even if nothing changes , well , at least you tried to do something . 

I have no worries on how investing money in my private life , i actually live in a place that million others pay some thousand euros to enjoy it for a certain period of time and I have it for free . But my voyeuristic hobby , I can easily share my pervert thoughts here with others and enjoy the talks . 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Er yes...Isn't that the whole point of watching RLC. So where do you fit in and why are you here? Have you set your stall out with your 1st post then...?

If you hadn't noticed, the forum exists to voice opinions and discuss many topics, including RLC...That's what @ddhm was doing...So I can't see the point of your post...

My point is: Stop complaining and enjoy what get delivered (you don't have any influence the people in it and their activities) or leave the ship because it isn't worth the money (and time). And if you keep watching but still complaining, IMO you're desperate. I ask myself: why still watching if it don't satisfy you?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Monseterra said:

My point is: Stop complaining and enjoy what get delivered (you don't have any influence the people in it and their activities) or leave the ship because it isn't worth the money (and time). And if you keep watching but still complaining, IMO you're desperate. I ask myself: why still watching if it don't satisfy you?

Well my advice to you is stop complaining at members complaining...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can always combine all options .. we praise when it is deserved and we pay for it and we complain when they deserve it and we rethink if the investment is the right one .. but … at the end of the day , we say it here at the forum so as to share the thoughts , see if others think the same or they are of different opinions .. the power of many can cause things to change , it costs nothing to state an opinion in a public forum and perhaps have some appropriate people who read the posts here to work for it and even if nothing changes , well , at least you tried to do something . 

I have no worries on how investing money in my private life , i actually live in a place that million others pay some thousand euros to enjoy it for a certain period of time and I have it for free . But my voyeuristic hobby , I can easily share my pervert thoughts here with others and enjoy the talks . 

I would have just told the newbie to shut the fuck up. 😏