US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and it was investigated endlessly. but YOUR capital is attacked & YOU & the rest of the cult want to know nothing. you are a moron.

So it's MY capital that was attacked, but not yours? Um, that's an interesting statement, comrade Golfer. 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:59 AM, golfer06 said:

if it fits your agenda then you should post it. some of your cult friends might want to see it. but instead you simply show your level of ignorance.

You post what you want and I post what I want. I know that concept is alien to your Russian culture but that's how we do things in America.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Something to really meditate on for those of you who believe this world owes you something for nothing.

May be an image of text that says 'Here's a couple facts that seem to have been forgotten and need to be remembered. 1. Elected officials work for us. We don't work for them. 2. Our rights are given to us my God and US Constitution not by elected officials at their whim. 3. Our tax dollars are collected from us for the maintenance of our Country not every other country in the world. 4. Social Security is an earned benefit we have paid into. Not an entitlement or a Congressional slush fund. Time to remind a lot of elected officials of these facts.'

exactly. so why do you still support do nothing obstructionist insurrectionist reality denying qtrumplicans & treasonous ex presidents?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

Laurel Hubbard’s Olympic qualification was a clarifying moment. Here’s how we got...

Under their definition 0_U812 and golfer06 qualified for women's sports

this must be important since it took time away from your guns. oh wait. i forgot. you still can read while your being penetrated by smith & wesson.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So it's MY capital that was attacked, but not yours? Um, that's an interesting statement, comrade Golfer. 

so you're saying that it isn't your capital mr patriot? i have stated already that it was an insurrectionist attack. you seem to think that it was a picnic.

• Upvote 1

I thought you just wanted to talk about politics and stop the personal attacks and name calling. :dodgy:

he also asked you to also stop but you refused. you're not special. almost all of your comments are insults.

• Upvote 1

You post what you want and I post what I want. I know that concept is alien to your Russian culture but that how we do things in America.

so you'll continue to post nothing worth reading. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1