US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Comrade Golfer is the one who said that he lives in Tennessee, but I don't believe him. I see that as just part of his cover as is his name Golfer and the photo of Arnold Palmer. Just his attempt to convince us that he is an American citizen. Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Who gives a fuck where he lives?  Seriously??  You honestly think he's some kind of "spy?"  Tape record yourself saying that and listen to it.  Geezus.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds like you are totally consumed with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don't they have any good psychiatrists in Moscow to give you some help?:sad:

you offer nothing. you're totally hopeless & a complete idiot.

• Upvote 1

Most propaganda includes some truths to make the included lies and distortion of facts believable. That's precisely what almost all the articles you post on this blog do. 

Especially when it is people like you and the Democrats presenting the lies and fantasies to  Americans as truths. I feel a need to call out those lies and fantasies.

Poor little snowflake. I would tell you to run home to your daddy, but I know he doesn't want you around. 😏

Steve Schmidt just perfectly described himself. No wonder John McCain lost the presidential campaign that Schmidt ran. If I were Kevin McCarthy I would consider any criticism from Schmidt as confirmation that I was doing a good job for the American people. Steve Schmidt is a Washington, D.C. swamp dwelling establishment Rino hack political operative who is upset because Trump and American voters were able to rescue the Republican Party from losers like Steve Schmidt. Oh yeah, the SES after Steve Schmidt's name stands for Seriously Evil Scoundrel.

i have never seen reality denied by anyone as much as you continue to deny it. you can't see what happens right in front of you.

tenor - 2021-06-04T040155.069.gif

tenor - 2021-06-04T040200.572.gif

tenor - 2021-06-04T040218.182.gif

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another example of how you lie and distort. An infrastructure bill should be about infrastructure, period. If you want to spend money on health and education write a separate bill that deals with health and education. But that's a favorite trick used by Democrats. They put all kinds of pet project spending that has nothing to do with infrastructure into an infrastructure bill and then when Republicans oppose that unrelated spending Democrats complain to the news media that Republicans oppose infrastructure spending.  Democrats in Congress are such slimy deceitful people.

it's called things that people need. but if it's important qtrumplicans will block it & make excuses just like they always do. but to realize that you would have to be awake & have some working brain cells which is why you don't understand it.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can care less about 0_U812 and golfer06 those two parasites that hate America 🇺🇸 & lives in mommy's basement, one of these days they will be hit by the estate tax better known as the death tax & they'll have to sell mommy's house 🏠 to pay the 40% taxes & they'll be homeless a nice fitting for those two communists 

tenor - 2021-07-01T125853.548.gif

tenor - 2021-07-03T182712.543.gif

tenor - 2021-07-01T125810.653.gif

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You watch the D.C. establishment on t.v. everyday and don't even recognize who they are? How about the elected officials who have been in Washington forever, the career employees of the Federal bureaucracy, the Washington lobbyists, and the Washington news media. None of those people want an outsider coming in to muck up their hold on power and wealth provided by their positions. Trump as an outsider was a threat to their game, and now those people will do whatever they need to do to destroy him an anyone close to him.

A threat to their "game?"  Trump is a threat to our democratic institutions.  But thankfully, his irrelevance grows rapidly.

• Like 1