US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That was my reply to your comment accusing me of stalking you and Golfer. What did your delusional paranoid comment have to do with a political discussion?

You have a lame excuse for everything, and your projecting is so obvious.

• Like 1

Please remember that after the 2022 elections.😏

You just described yourself. Get the straight jacket and padded cell ready.:cool:

That was my reply to your comment accusing me of stalking you and Golfer. What did your delusional paranoid comment have to do with a political discussion?

The truly big lie was the one the Washington, D.C. establishment and the news media kept alive for most of the Trump presidency. The lie that Trump and his campaign had colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 election. That is probably the biggest lie ever told in American political history.

I know. That's why President Trump was able to appoint three justices to the U.S. Supreme Court and to fill a record number of Federal judge vacancies.:tongue:

You watch the D.C. establishment on t.v. everyday and don't even recognize who they are? How about the elected officials who have been in Washington forever, the career employees of the Federal bureaucracy, the Washington lobbyists, and the Washington news media. None of those people want an outsider coming in to muck up their hold on power and wealth provided by their positions. Trump as an outsider was a threat to their game, and now those people will do whatever they need to do to destroy him an anyone close to him.

tenor - 2021-06-05T041806.317.gif

tenor - 2021-06-05T041825.032.gif

tenor - 2021-06-05T042354.435.gif

• Upvote 1

Comrade Golfer is the one who said that he lives in Tennessee, but I don't believe him. I see that as just part of his cover as is his name Golfer and the photo of Arnold Palmer. Just his attempt to convince us that he is an American citizen. Sorry, but I don't buy it.

did you find me yet?

• Haha 1

I know. That's why President Trump was able to appoint three justices to the U.S. Supreme Court and to fill a record number of Federal judge vacancies.:tongue:

Not with people capable of doing the job without prejudice or political motivation.  Extreme-right fascism.  Trump/McConnell set/setting our country back decades,

• Like 1

You watch the D.C. establishment on t.v. everyday and don't even recognize who they are? How about the elected officials who have been in Washington forever, the career employees of the Federal bureaucracy, the Washington lobbyists, and the Washington news media. None of those people want an outsider coming in to muck up their hold on power and wealth provided by their positions. Trump as an outsider was a threat to their game, and now those people will do whatever they need to do to destroy him an anyone close to him.

Trump destroyed himself.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Who gives a fuck where he lives?  Seriously??  You honestly think he's some kind of "spy?"  Tape record yourself saying that and listen to it.  Geezus.

Don't need to tape myself, the Biden NSA is probably already doing it for me.:dodgy:

• Haha 1