US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

RR is dangerous and unstable, IMO.

I live my life and mind my own business. I have never committed a crime of any kind. In 75 years I've received one speeding ticket.  I pay every penny of taxes I owe, I pay all my bills on time. The only debt I have is the mortgage on my home. And I'm dangerous and unstable? You are beginning to sound like a paranoid psychotic. Now that is dangerous and unstable.  Do you check under your bed every night for Nazis, QAnon, Proud Boys and Trump supporters before going to bed?

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On July 1, former President Donald Trump was furious to learn that Allen Weisselberg, chief financial officer for the Trump Organization, has been indicted on felony charges that include...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I live my life and mind my own business. I have never committed a crime of any kind. In 75 years I've received one speeding ticket.  I pay every penny of taxes I owe, I pay all my bills on time. The only debt I have is the mortgage on my home. And I'm dangerous and unstable? You are beginning to sound like a paranoid psychotic. Now that is dangerous and unstable.  Do you check under your bed every night for Nazis, QAnon, Proud Boys and Trump supporters before going to bed?

Yes.  You are dangerous and unstable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

What do they expect after politicizing the shit out of it?

WWW.YAHOO.COM

GOP governors implored their residents on Sunday to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, as polling shows that vaccine hesitancy has been driven by Republicans and as the virus's...

I remember during the presidential campaign someone named Kamala Harris said she would be reluctant to take any vaccine developed during the Trump presidency.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I remember during the presidential campaign someone named Kamala Harris said she would be reluctant to take any vaccine developed during the Trump presidency.:dodgy:

I don't give a shit what Kamala said.  The red states are the ones who aren't vaccinating, and I KNOW they're not listening to her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dangerous to you and Golfers' ability to misinform people with your political left wing propaganda.

And to democracy, freedom, common sense, etc, etc, etc.

• Like 1