US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A man arrested this week for participating in the January 6th riots at the United States Capitol building demanded that former President Donald Trump pay his legal bills.As reported by Reuters legal affairs journalist...

• Haha 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Continuing a familiar pattern of attacking his own appointees, former president Donald Trump lashed out at Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley on Wednesday, accusing him of "humiliating the...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Lara Trump on Wednesday complained that former First Lady Melania Trump had been snubbed by Vogue magazine despite being the "most beautiful first lady" in history. During an interview on Fox Business...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Tennessee auto-scrap billionaire who's funding South Dakota's deployment of National Guard members to the U.S.-Mexico border claims he's doing so because immigrants are "killing and raping...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump, steadily losing support from his voting bloc since Election Day, appears to suddenly be losing touch with leadership in some red states that supported him during the election. Officials in...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i simply wanted to make sure that star saw the comment. apparently he thinks that the forum readers are having vision trouble.

The problem of your comment was not the size it was the vile deranged sickness of the comment itself.:dodgy:

13 hours ago, O_U812 said:

She smelled his wallet.  Gold-digger.  But it serves him right.  Oh, btw, Melania was an undocumented immigrant.  Is that OK with you?

You have no idea why they married each other.  Your deep seated hatred of Donald Trump makes it impossible for you to make any objective evaluations of the man or anyone close to him. You would want Trump thrown into prison even if he were found totally innocent of any crimes simply because you hate the man.

6 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh why care (sleepy supporters of Trumpyee)so much about immigrants crossing only by (southern borders) than immigrants who a crossing about (northern borders)or by (airports) or by (seas),no matter from any where that they are coming from? Or the immigrants case have colors in views of Red  Party? If i pretend for one day just one day and i wish less😋(oh goddess i wish not happins that😋)am member in Republican Party😴!I don't care about which borders the immigrants are coming from?I will fight against immigrants,no matter if they have colors like as white or black,or if they are have assets or roots of Latino or Asian, or even Europeans, with no exceptions, that it's an objective case! But that not Even a case with (sleepy supporters of Trumpyee). they shout on their media about immigrants, but when you make a qustion? about which immigrants you all means? they have one answer to you! only immigrants who a crossing in our country on by (southern borders) !You can at then make your conclusion! Because the most of immigrants a crossing on by(southern borders)are latinos? Is that a racist case?Oh Because I don't find any differences on definition and classification of word (immigrants) in the law book!You can't classify the immigrants! Unless! if you would to be have losse case!😌and no matter of any where they comes? By the way! That immigrant who had job as fashion doll by all meanings is not better than immigrant who is have BS or even MS or even PHD, that's for sure!😌
At the same time and in a same point, I don't hand the burden of that case to a bad lawyer like as (Trumpyee) who doesn't have a clean file on it! Because that will be a wrong step and that make it(my case) seems as the Minority case in opinion mejorty of Americans people!totally as all his cases!Taxes file who was not and still not innocent on it,i don't care about what the (sleepy supporters always they says)because i only care to see him innocent by what the court's decision. 
Nevertheless, my beliefs regarding to the issue of immigrants, may be it's a completely opposite to what the Red Party thinks! Because I still  believe on that, all the American people are immigrants in one way or another, no matter of the some of them has came an a decade ago or some of them more even a century ago! What is controlling of this rule is the law and the Constitution of that country.😌 

I would respond, but I have no idea what you are ranting about.:confused:

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

check out the real news. it's been all over all day. and it also shows that actual mistakes including possible actual real fraud would be caught right away. arizona type circus stunts that find nothing & cost taxpayers $ would be unnecessary.

The real news is where I learned about it. And the explanation was given by the the NYC Election Board. I trust nothing the Democrat NYC Election Board says. The fact is the Democrat elites of NYC do not want the law and order ex-cop Black man Eric Adams as the Democrat candidate for mayor and they will do whatever is necessary to stop him including manipulating vote totals.

7 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh Nope! As i had checked on last time! You are not kidding! Because the President Biden's!still he Does work for all 355 million Americans not for Minority( means us=supporters of Saint Trump) of them😋

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: