US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Previous guy says “Maybe we won’t have to” run again for the presidency. Fox News on Wednesday cut off a broadcast of former President Donald Trump's visit to the border after he began ranting...

But I watched the interview on the Sean Hannity show last night. 

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You perceive it however you want, but they admitted their mistake and fixed it.  They didn't shove it under the rug,  they let us know.  

Admitted their mistake or created a pretense for manipulating an election count to favor the candidate most preferred by the Democrat liberal progressive elites who run NYC and the state of New York?  

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump was in Texas today, June 30. Something-something about the border. Who knows why he was there, really? Maybe he wanted to brag about the wall you can breach in a few minutes with a...

I see your anal obsession continues?

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

When a blood red state turns you away, that has to tell you something. They don't want the drama, and they especially don't want to foot the bill that Trump won't pay.

But it wasn't the VOTERS of that blood red state who made the decision to cancel the event. It was the establishment elite who fear Donald Trump and the voters of America.

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

www.politico.com/… I had posted a diary the other day regarding Climate Change as an issue that could become the dominating issue From the article A week ago, three lawmakers from the Northwest...

This winter when we experienced extreme cold in the U.S. and I questioned Climate Change theories I was admonished for equating weather to climate, but now when some areas of the U.s. are experiencing a summer heat wave weather event that is called Climate Change.:huh:

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The state of the media suffered "bigly" during the years that Donald Trump occupied the White House. He hated the concept of free press, repeatedly calling it "the enemy of the people," and berating and...

Another lie. Trump did not call "free press " the enemy of the people, he called"fake news" the enemy of the people. And "fake news" is a precise description of the propaganda blogs you post on this thread. If Fox News is so distrusted why is it still the most watched cable news network in America?:huh:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have no idea why they married each other.  Your deep seated hatred of Donald Trump makes it impossible for you to make any objective evaluations of the man or anyone close to him. You would want Trump thrown into prison even if he were found totally innocent of any crimes simply because you hate the man.

i'm sure that it was his sparkling personality. or that he is so kind. but i don't think so since he is a lying sack of shit narcissist caring only about himself. but go back to your nap. reality doesn't sit well with you.

• Upvote 1