US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

Just now, golfer06 said:

i'm sure that it was his sparkling personality. or that he is so kind. but i don't think so since he is a lying sack of shit narcissist caring only about himself. but go back to your nap. reality doesn't sit well with you.

What really doesn't fit well with me is Russian propaganda, comrade Golfer.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The real news is where I learned about it. And the explanation was given by the the NYC Election Board. I trust nothing the Democrat NYC Election Board says. The fact is the Democrat elites of NYC do not want the law and order ex-cop Black man Eric Adams as the Democrat candidate for mayor and they will do whatever is necessary to stop him including manipulating vote totals.

obviously that is a lie. you know nothing & refuse to learn anything.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I documented the source. You look it up. Told you I don't waste space on this thread with posts of articles. 

you state a lot of bullshit yet never even one time have you posted any articles at all. you are a lying moron.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I watched the interview on the Sean Hannity show last night. 

during your long nap i'm sure that you heard exactly what you wanted to hear. lies, lies, & more lies. too bad i missed it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Admitted their mistake or created a pretense for manipulating an election count to favor the candidate most preferred by the Democrat liberal progressive elites who run NYC and the state of New York?  

you aren't reading too well. but then again you never do. try again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

translation: biden is working for the people & dear traitor was working for himself. duh!

But Biden is the dear traitor working for the benefit of the Democratic Party and the Chinese Communist government which owns him.

48 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it wasn't the VOTERS of that blood red state who made the decision to cancel the event. It was the establishment elite who fear Donald Trump and the voters of America.

the qtrumplican establishment. but if the braindead cult members really want him to appear i'm sure that we'll be seeing another insurrection at the alabama capital very soon.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This winter when we experienced extreme cold in the U.S. and I questioned Climate Change theories I was admonished for equating weather to climate, but now when some areas of the U.s. are experiencing a summer heat wave weather event that is called Climate Change.:huh:

you don't have a clue do you?

• Upvote 1