US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you aren't reading too well. but then again you never do. try again.

Eric Adams won the NYC Democrat mayoral primary election. If he is not the Democrat candidate in the general election he was cheated by the NYC Election Board.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another lie. Trump did not call "free press " the enemy of the people, he called"fake news" the enemy of the people. And "fake news" is a precise description of the propaganda blogs you post on this thread. If Fox News is so distrusted why is it still the most watched cable news network in America?:huh:

you asshole! where have you been for the past 5 years? oh that's right. napping.

tenor - 2021-06-16T040342.483.gif

tenor - 2021-06-16T040352.570.gif

tenor - 2021-06-17T032447.743.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Golfer claims he lives in Tennessee, but did anyone notice that he starts posting everyday on CC at around 3:00am CDT.  3:00am CDT would correspond to around 11:00am in Moscow.  What about that, comrade Golfer?:dodgy:

you should check out tennessee. let me know when you find me. check out moscow also & let me know when you find me. but we all know where to find you.

giphy (30).gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you should check out tennessee. let me know when you find me. check out moscow also & let me know when you find me. but we all know where to find you.

giphy (30).gif

And the Russian agent's anal obsession is displayed again. You have a severe psychological problem, comrade Golfer.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Biden is the dear traitor working for the benefit of the Democratic Party and the Chinese Communist government which owns him.

but that is another of you delusions from oppositeland.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Eric Adams won the NYC Democrat mayoral primary election. If he is not the Democrat candidate in the general election he was cheated by the NYC Election Board.

it's ongoing. check out reality at least once before you die.

• Upvote 2