US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nancy Pelosi's Jan.6 Select Committee should just write their report right now and save the time and money of a sham investigation since we already know what they are going to find based upon who the people are on the committee. All the committee members will be Democrats and Republicans who hate Donald Trump and his supporters.

Why is it a sham?  Are you as afraid as Republicans are about what will be uncovered?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A man arrested this week for participating in the January 6th riots at the United States Capitol building demanded that former President Donald Trump pay his legal bills.As reported by Reuters legal affairs journalist...

Good luck with that dude.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Why is it a sham?  Are you as afraid as Republicans are about what will be uncovered?

I'm afraid of all the lies that will be told by members of the committee in an attempt to implicate people who had nothing to do with the riot. They will try to equate a constitutional objection to the election by members of Congress as being part of the riot even though Democrat members of Congress made the exact same objections to election certifications in previous presidential elections won by Republicans.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have no idea why they married each other.  Your deep seated hatred of Donald Trump makes it impossible for you to make any objective evaluations of the man or anyone close to him. You would want Trump thrown into prison even if he were found totally innocent of any crimes simply because you hate the man.

I don't think any innocent people should go to prison, and as for Melania, my opinion stands.  (Psst, betcha Trump isn't innocent).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Good luck with that dude.  🤣

Who cares what that fool wants. Anyone that invaded the Capitol Building is an idiot just as are the clowns of ANTIFA and BLM who burned and looted our cities last summer.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I documented the source. You look it up. Told you I don't waste space on this thread with posts of articles. 

If you cannot document it, then your comment is considered pure speculation by you.  If you had proof, I guarantee you'd post it just to prove anybody wrong.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Admitted their mistake or created a pretense for manipulating an election count to favor the candidate most preferred by the Democrat liberal progressive elites who run NYC and the state of New York?  

You sound paranoid.

• Like 1

This winter when we experienced extreme cold in the U.S. and I questioned Climate Change theories I was admonished for equating weather to climate, but now when some areas of the U.s. are experiencing a summer heat wave weather event that is called Climate Change.:huh:

cli·mate change

noun

1. a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.
  • Like 1

Another lie. Trump did not call "free press " the enemy of the people, he called"fake news" the enemy of the people. And "fake news" is a precise description of the propaganda blogs you post on this thread. If Fox News is so distrusted why is it still the most watched cable news network in America?:huh:

"Fake news" is what Trump considers the MSM, which are the "free press."  Oh, and - In the key demo, Fox News had the largest prime time audience, 368,000 viewers—down 45% from one year ago.

• Like 1

Golfer claims he lives in Tennessee, but did anyone notice that he starts posting everyday on CC at around 3:00am CDT.  3:00am CDT would correspond to around 11:00am in Moscow.  What about that, comrade Golfer?:dodgy:

Why do you post this ridiculousness?  Seriously.

• Like 1