US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Please supply proof to back your comment.

I already supplied proof with the Sept 14, 2016 story from TalkingPointsMemo.com entitled "NY Post Flubbed Story That Fueled Melania Trump Immigration Questions".  I suggest you read it.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

"Fake news" is what Trump considers the MSM, which are the "free press."  Oh, and - In the key demo, Fox News had the largest prime time audience, 368,000 viewers—down 45% from one year ago.

Audience is down because Trump is no longer president. Too depressing to hear what Biden and the Democrats are doing to the country. By the way what were the numbers for CNN compared to one year ago?

3 hours ago, happyone said:

So I guess you do not read or this doesn't apply to you as well. :sad:

I spoke for myself.  We all have the freedom to post what we want.....at least until the country goes 100% fascist.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But more American government employees were killed in the Benghazi raid than in the Capitol Building riot.

Just like the GQP, you are terrified of what's going to be exposed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Audience is down because Trump is no longer president. Too depressing to hear what Biden and the Democrats are doing to the country. By the way what were the numbers for CNN compared to one year ago?

CNN down 27% and MSNBC down 32%

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Just like the GQP, you are terrified of what's going to be exposed.

No, I'm terrified of what lies will be presented as truth by the sham committee. The House minority leader is suppose to be the one to appoint Republicans to the committee, but instead Nancy Pelosi is now making the appointments of both Democrats and Republicans. 

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But more American government employees were killed in the Benghazi raid than in the Capitol Building riot.

The Benghazi scandal received 15 senate/house hearings with ZERO indictments.  The 1-6 commission will get their first.  No logical comparison.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I'm terrified of what lies will be presented as truth by the sham committee. The House minority leader is suppose to be the one to appoint Republicans to the committee, but instead Nancy Pelosi is now making the appointments of both Democrats and Republicans. 

It's no more of a "sham" committee than the multiple Trey Gowdy circuses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

"Fake news" is what Trump considers the MSM, which are the "free press."  Oh, and - In the key demo, Fox News had the largest prime time audience, 368,000 viewers—down 45% from one year ago.

And also posted this in response to RR:

CNN down 27% and MSNBC down 32%

Guess it depends on where you get your information-

CNN’s Ratings Go Down the Toilet, Tumbling Over 70 Percent Since January | Newsbusters

CNN Continues to Circle the Drain, Hemorrhaging Viewers in Ugly 2nd Quarter | Newsbusters

Ratings Free Fall: CNN’s Brian Stelter Loses 72% Of Viewers In 2021 | The Daily Wire

And the big comparison

CNN Loses Nearly Half Its Viewers In Post-Trump Network Ratings Bloodbath | The Daily Caller

In June of 2021, CNN had an average of 580,000 total daily viewers – a drop of 49% compared to June of 2020. The network also lost 59% of its viewers in the critical 25 – 54 age demographic, with an average of 133,000 total day viewers in the demographic for the month of June.

CNN lost the most viewers out of all three major news networks. MSNBC had the second-largest drop in viewership and lost 37% of its total audience compared to June of last year. The network had an average of 763,000 total viewers in June of 2021 and 99,000 viewers in the 25 – 54 age demographic, a drop of 48%. Fox News had the largest number of viewers and the least substantial drop since last year – it lost 35% of its total viewers for an average of 1,172,000 total viewers in the month of June and had an average of 195,000 viewers in the 25 – 54 demographic, a 42% decrease since June of 2020

29 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

The Benghazi scandal received 15 senate/house hearings with ZERO indictments.  The 1-6 commission will get their first.  No logical comparison.

And the Obama administration would not allow Americans who were involved in the Benghazi attack to testify before any of those hearings.