US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But more American government employees were killed in the Benghazi raid than in the Capitol Building riot.

and it was investigated endlessly. but YOUR capital is attacked & YOU & the rest of the cult want to know nothing. you are a moron.

I'm afraid of all the lies that will be told by members of the committee in an attempt to implicate people who had nothing to do with the riot. They will try to equate a constitutional objection to the election by members of Congress as being part of the riot even though Democrat members of Congress made the exact same objections to election certifications in previous presidential elections won by Republicans.

you are living in an alternate universe.

• Upvote 1

Audience is down because Trump is no longer president. Too depressing to hear what Biden and the Democrats are doing to the country. By the way what were the numbers for CNN compared to one year ago?

fox news isn't news. it's bad entertainment. people watched so that they could see the ongoing car wreck caused by dear traitor. but don't worry. i'm sure that the ratings will pick up as more indictments are opened. after all they wouldn't want to lose any chance to lie about what a victim dear traitor is.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I'm terrified of what lies will be presented as truth by the sham committee. The House minority leader is suppose to be the one to appoint Republicans to the committee, but instead Nancy Pelosi is now making the appointments of both Democrats and Republicans. 

kevin doesn't want to have anything to do with the committee leaving no choice but to appoint whomever nancy wants to. qtrumplicans simply want to complain while they continue their campaign to rewrite history.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the Obama administration would not allow Americans who were involved in the Benghazi attack to testify before any of those hearings.

is that why dear traitor would never let anyone testify about anything?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you already know the hearing is going to produce indictments before the hearing has even started that proves the hearing is a sham.  Sounds like the way Stalin's henchmen use to conduct show trials. 

similar to all of your predictions about the country falling apart without dear traitor? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you didn't say the 1/6 commission will get their first indictment. What did you say?

I'm not paging back dude.  But I did not say it.  You did.  You see things that you want to see.  You can't control every aspect of every conversation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and it was investigated endlessly. but YOUR capital is attacked & YOU & the rest of the cult want to know nothing. you are a moron.

QTrumplicans are scared to death, especially Gosar, Jordan, Boebert and MGT.  They had a lot more to do with this then they want known.

• Like 1