US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

More propaganda from the left wing propaganda blog ALTNET.ORG.

you have nothing & you refuse to learn. your gravestone will say "here lies the most stupid ignoramus in modern history. he refused to face reality while it continually smacked him upside the head over & over & over & over............................"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fact check by liberal progressive liars. I lived during the fall of the Soviet Union, little boy, and I know what happened. 

That sounds like what ANTIFA and BLM do in Portland every night. Except that ANTIFA and BLM are more violent and destructive than were the rioters in Washington, D.C.

um. no it doesn't you oppositeland moron.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, I lived during the fall of the Soviet Union so I know what happened, little boy. All you have is history written by your left wing historians who hated Ronald Reagan.

and you slept through that just as you've slept through everything else.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is no scientific proof that the fires are the result of climate change. A totally ridiculous claim with no basis in real science.  Purely fear mongering by believers of the Climate Change religion.:dodgy:

hey asshole. the fire was caused by fossil fuel. read the fucking article & then comment you fucking dope!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

As I recall, The GQP rejected a bi-partisan committee with equal subpoena power.  So basically, tough shit.  They can run, but they cannot hide.

Republicans would not have equal subpoena power as was proven by the actions of Democrats on the the Trump House impeachment committee.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A $1.3 billion lawsuit is ridiculous. That figure was given for media headlines and in an attempt by Dominion to scare the defendants into retracting their charges against Dominion. 

they won't lose 1.3 billion. they'll simply lose whatever they have which includes their reputations which they destroyed long ago.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

they won't lose 1.3 billion. they'll simply lose whatever they have which includes their reputations which they destroyed long ago.

That's if they lose. What if the charges they made against Dominion are proven in court to be true?

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Republicans would not have equal subpoena power as was proven by the actions of Democrats on the the Trump House impeachment committee.

what other excuses can you pull out of your ass to deny reality?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1