US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

My hearing's fine.  Don't try the reverse psychology on me.  I don't fall for the "friendly" snake.

Don't worry, you are too deeply indoctrinated for any kind of psychology to work on you. You are best described as a lost cause.

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

My hearing's fine.  Don't try the reverse psychology on me.  I don't fall for the "friendly" snake.

If your hearing is fine then it must be a problem with your brain not being able to correctly understand what you hear.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see your buddy O_U812 finally ended up in the straight jacket and padded cell.:tongue:

except that it's you & your projections are failing again & again & again & again......................................

• Upvote 1

Dear traitor? You mean Hunter's father who will sell us out to the Communist Chinese government?:dodgy:

your hero the lying traitor ex pres that instigated an insurrection against the country has another name. and he might not like china much but he loves russia & putin. and since we're on the subject this is how stupid he is. if he would have simply admitted that he wanted to build a hotel in moscow to begin with he never would have even been investigated at all. then he could have said that he was putting the plans on hold until his term ended. then he wouldn't have had to lie 30,000 + times. and if he wasn't so busy lying & covering shit up the government may have functioned a little & he would have been reelected & wouldn't have had to lead the insurrection at all. then he wouldn't have to keep lying about everything. everyone would have been satisfied enough that they wouldn't even care about his tax evasion & shady business shenanigans. he might have actually done something sensible about the pandemic. but instead we now have the country at war with itself & a lot of people like you & the cult believing lies & fantasy. and it has nothing to do with hunter biden you moron.

• Upvote 1

I see you made it on the thread about an hour earlier today.  Online around 10:00am Moscow time rather than 11:00am, comrade Golfer.😏

you seem to know a lot about moscow & nothing else.

You should know, that's what you and the Democrats do.  Of course, the dishonest prick  Michael Beschloss failed to explain that Trump was describing his enemies' behavior when he made the comment.  But that's the type lying and distorting I expect from you liberal progressive Democrats. 

you have slept for at least 5 yrs & missed reality. dildohead traitor said as much. he learned it from roy kohn. take a history lesson.

• Upvote 1