US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I matter to me and that's all that is important.   What you going to do when you realize that you don't matter to the people who run the Democratic Party?

lies & fantasy matter to you.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry, you are too deeply indoctrinated for any kind of psychology to work on you. You are best described as a lost cause.

complete projection failure again. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

If your hearing is fine then it must be a problem with your brain not being able to correctly understand what you hear.

your previous projection failure failed so badly that you think that you'll suddenly succeed this time? i've never encountered anyone as delusional as you. your only rival is dear traitor.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I matter to me and that's all that is important.   What you going to do when you realize that you don't matter to the people who run the Democratic Party?

Realize that I matter even less to the QTrumplicans.  But I already do realize it.

• Like 1

See new Tweets

Conversation

There are many reasons to have contempt for Kevin McCarthy. He seems to be a man absent any virtues except an easy amiability and indefatigable spirit in pursuit of pleasing other Members vanities. He has a virtuosos talent for personal debasement in the performance of the small

-6zGIq16_x96.jpg

Replying to
political tasks that determine the rise and fall of GQP flotsam in Conference politics. McCarthy is many things; he is deeply dishonest and cynical. He is selfish and self interested. He doesn’t care for much of anything beyond his primacy in the club he has mastered (2)

-6zGIq16_x96.jpg

with a combination of obsequiousness, flattery and fundraising shamelessness. He makes stupid statements and contradicts himself at the firing pace of a Gatling gun. He oozes an intellectual lightness that makes one wonder if he might simply float

-6zGIq16_x96.jpg

away when he opens his mouth. His lack of principle and core convictions are self evident to any person with the wits of a field mouse. All of these things are worthy of contempt but none of them approaches the despicability of his greatest vice (4)

-6zGIq16_x96.jpg

He is a coward. He has betrayed the ideas and ideals of the American Revolution with his embrace of authoritarianism. There is no lie he won’t tell. There is no act he will not commit in the name of power. He has led the charge in obliterating faith and belief in the legitimacy

-6zGIq16_x96.jpg

of the American system of government, not because he believes in Trump or the autocratic cause but rather because he believes in nothing at all. Nothing. That’s the sin. He is a man to whom the country has given everything it can give. He is a taker. Think about great Patriots

-6zGIq16_x96.jpg

like General Benjamin O Davis, John Lewis, Rosa Parks and Dr.King. The country offered these people nothing. It scorned their love and yet they had the power to believe in the possibility of the promise of an idea and had faith about what could be. They were brave and strong.
  • Like 1

God forbid we expand medical coverage and education.  GQP want us sick & dumb.  Unfortunately, it's working on their base.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) on Sunday said that he opposed a House infrastructure bill because Democrats want to "muck it up" with spending on health care and education. "I think...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

your hero the lying traitor ex pres that instigated an insurrection against the country has another name. and he might not like china much but he loves russia & putin. and since we're on the subject this is how stupid he is. if he would have simply admitted that he wanted to build a hotel in moscow to begin with he never would have even been investigated at all. then he could have said that he was putting the plans on hold until his term ended. then he wouldn't have had to lie 30,000 + times. and if he wasn't so busy lying & covering shit up the government may have functioned a little & he would have been reelected & wouldn't have had to lead the insurrection at all. then he wouldn't have to keep lying about everything. everyone would have been satisfied enough that they wouldn't even care about his tax evasion & shady business shenanigans. he might have actually done something sensible about the pandemic. but instead we now have the country at war with itself & a lot of people like you & the cult believing lies & fantasy. and it has nothing to do with hunter biden you moron.

Sounds like you are totally consumed with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don't they have any good psychiatrists in Moscow to give you some help?:sad: