US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

More propaganda from the Trump hating media.

She asked the questions, they answered as to what they thought.  You obviously do not know the definition of propaganda.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

She asked the questions, they answered as to what they thought.  You obviously do not know the definition of propaganda.

And she chose the legal expert for the interview that she knew would give her the answers which would fit her Trump hating agenda. Legal experts are a dime a dozen and it is easy to find one that will tell you exactly what you want to hear regardless of your political agenda.

30 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I don't give a shit what Kamala said.  The red states are the ones who aren't vaccinating, and I KNOW they're not listening to her.

I finally agree with you. I don't give shit about what Kamala says either.:tongue:

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

🤣

WWW.POLITICUSUSA.COM

Trump spent his latest trip to the fairgrounds featuring accused child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and screaming prosecutorial misconduct.

Wonder is the Democrats will be able to keep the Matt Gaetz investigation going thru the 2022 election, since influencing the election is the real purpose of the investigation and rumor mongering.:dodgy:

17 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Elections have consequences.

17 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Again, elections have consequences.

Yes they do.  That is why Trump was able to nominate and get confirmed Constitutional Supreme Court justices.  And

WWW.PEWRESEARCH.ORG

Donald Trump leaves the White House having appointed nearly as many appeals court judges in four years as Barack Obama appointed in eight.