Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone in the kitchen eating 

Paul.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Slow night eh? Guess they are still suffering from last night.

Nah, both under the weather. Leora has a bad throat again, using her spray regular over the last couple of days, and Malia too looks peaky. Don't think it's anything from last night (Other than using a shisha again).

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nah, both under the weather. Leora has a bad throat again, using her spray regular over the last couple of days, and Malia too looks peaky. Don't think it's anything from last night (Other than using a shisha again).

I've got some throat lubricant 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia, please! This can be so infuriating!! And this is from your biggest supporter -

As i've said before - If someone is available to text back and forth for literally hours and hours (which has happened today and still happening), then they can talk for 10 minutes!!

Just go and bloody call him!!😣

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia, please! This can be so infuriating!!

As i've said before - If someone is available to text back and forth for literally hours and hours (which has happened today and still happening), then they can talk for 10 minutes!!

Just go and bloody call him!!😣

Davvero. Se Leora non si fa problemi a chiamare Paul o LB in sua presenza non vedo perché non lo deve fare anche Lei. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Really. If Leora doesn't mind calling Paul or LB in her presence, I don't see why she doesn't have to. 

Doesn't have to be that, just go to her room or the toilet, wherever. After 3 hours, what can be left to say?! But sitting there literally for hours writing, then reading, then writing, then reading, then writing......Over and over and over and over.....Never stopped!! Puts the phone down, then back up again 10 seconds later.

FFS MALIA - ALL F**KING NIGHT!!!!!!!! 😡