Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

From how she's reacting (not too impressed), and how she's actually looking at it, that's the first Snickers bar Leora's ever had!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Video leora and snickers bar that's got to be dirty

It should really be 'Marathon' of course......

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Actually, great video title! 'Leora's Marathon Session' - And it's just her eating a Snickers......😂

(Some will get the reference)

Spraying that crap down her throat isn't going to make it any better, it's killing the good bacteria that will heal whatever is wrong (most likely all the shouting last night no doubt, she is very loud) I had a friend who would use that mouthwash shite (listerine), it's like bleach, he had a sore throat for months until I got him to stop using it for a week and just suck on some lockets, sorted it right out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Spraying that crap down her throat isn't going to make it any better, it's killing the good bacteria that will heal whatever is wrong (most likely all the shouting last night no doubt, she is very loud) I had a friend who would use that mouthwash shite (listerine), it's like bleach, he had a sore throat for months until I got him to stop using it for a week and just suck on some lockets, sorted it right out.

just use the toothpaste 

The mouthwash liquid The mouth sets the teeth yellow and does nothing In the mouth 

irritates throat 

• Like 3