Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

1 hour ago, Hard on chris said:

Jimbo have you the video that sounds like something I might like to see

🤣🤣 Sorry Chris I don’t, but I will send you her phone number, that way you can FaceTime her anytime and for a small consideration she will get them out for you also.

I'm led to believe you do have a small consideration, or have I been misinformed? 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

All 4 calls today including on Skype have been to Paul. Jimbo is correct, she did indeed get 'em out for him again, was delighted to do so, and so was he! And some people (who genuinely know nothing and rely on old info) STILL question where the real love is.....😉

Very nice to see, for more than one reason! 😃

She's clearly under the weather again, using her throat spray more (wincing as she does) and feeling her neck, like she did a few weeks ago. (Being on a shisha pipe though, again, will not help!!)

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'll tell you a secret, I didn't even really watch the party at B2, I just came to chat with you because I feel like you needed it 😁

FACT : Now, let me tell you my secret !!  I was not in the forum when you made your first post. Bemoaning Leora and Malia's absence. 

Fact : Your attempt to use reverse psychology, does not impress me either !  You would not survive two days, on a used car sales force. 

Fact : Leora , and Malia control their activities, as they see fit. Like it, or do not ! 

Fact: Leora, and Malia do not control RLC's doctrine. If you have an issue with the RLC doctrine. Take it up with RLC management. 

I will respectfully add this opinion. Deriding an RLC tenant, accomplishes nothing. Other than to pump up your self centered esteem,

and exposes your true personality !  😆 

Regarding what you " FEEL "  !    Did your feet feel the floor---------------?  That might just be a more suitable concern for you, rather

than, what you think I need !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All 4 calls today including on Skype have been to Paul. Jimbo is correct, she did indeed get 'em out for him again, was delighted to do so, and so was he! And some people (who genuinely know nothing and rely on old info) STILL question where the real love is.....😉

Very nice to see, for more than one reason! 😃

She's clearly under the weather again, using her throat spray more (wincing as she does) and feeling her neck, like she did a few weeks ago. (Being on a shisha pipe though, again, will not help!!)

Last year on Leora's birthday they went to a well known shisha and karaoke bar/restaurant in Prague ( Name withheld for obvious reasons ). Perhaps they did the same last night and the combination of both was too much for her throat.

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Last year on Leora's birthday they went to a well known shisha and karaoke bar/restaurant in Prague ( Name withheld for obvious reasons ). Perhaps they did the same last night and the combination of both was too much for her throat.

Yep, yep and yep! It was all very much the same wasn't it.

Although, she was using the spray the night before too, but it wouldn't help matters!