B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

10 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I listened and have come to agree with you. Only pity is the tatoo.

IMO.

The owl tattoo is cool.

In some parts of the world it means death.

I think hers is the opposite, knowledge, intuitive development,change, wisdom, transformation and trusting the mystery.

Intuitive and spiritual.

• Like 1

Nana .. best thing happening today .. I also thought Vivian but then , after the warm and exciting welcome of the second guy , she kind of stepped back … 

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

IMO.

The owl tattoo is cool.

In some parts of the world it means death.

I think hers is the opposite, knowledge, intuitive development,change, wisdom, transformation and trusting the mystery.

Intuitive and spiritual.

I am old fashioned when it comes to tatoos. But each to his own.

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

first of all these guys made a strategic error

u dont come in a villa with beautiful girls empty hands, no wine no martini no jag

Maybe they have been generous to the girls the previous days 😉 But it isn’t also so bad , I think what matters is that they bring their original personality inside the villa , hardly ever we see also other visitors joining with drinks 

Tattoos aren’t bad , exaggeration is .. both Kitty and Linda are kind of exaggerating , they won’t always be young so as the tattoos to look always cool on them .. Vivian’s is nice , and Pam’s also ☺️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe they have been generous to the girls the previous days 😉 But it isn’t also so bad , I think what matters is that they bring their original personality inside the villa , hardly ever we see also other visitors joining with drinks 

the guys who fucked diana and the other girl were not empty hands

Elian 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝 Fantastic .. scary thinking that we wouldn’t have her today at our screens if it wasn’t for the stupid virus ..

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

the guys who fucked diana and the other girl were not empty hands

Ahh … Olya .. I don’t remember being there with drinks , but of course i understand  your point .. in any case , girls don’t look annoyed , i don’t think they actually care and I also believe that this doesn’t  hurt the guys’ presence .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tattoos aren’t bad , exaggeration is .. both Kitty and Linda are kind of exaggerating , they won’t always be young so as the tattoos to look always cool on them .. Vivian’s is nice , and Pam’s also ☺️

Linda is totally OTT, and Kity not far behind. But I don't mind the odd little spider or fish - and who can forget Hollys Kiss tatoo!!