Leora & Malia - Home Activities #18

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora has a nice body 

breasts and kitten 

Malia also has a nice kitten body and breasts. 

True, and I do believe that both of the kittens do enjoy purring at times as well I might add. 😸

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All she wanted originally was casual dating, and hence why she still rarely sees him. It's been part time at best, for most of the time. It's not like she is with him 5 nights a week is it? So yes, Friends With Benefits is a suitable description. If she wanted him in her life so much, she would be with him a lot more. She chooses to hardly see him. Yet she has allowed herself to be driven mad by it all, that night in November is still horrific to think about.

Non riesco neanche a definirli amici con benefici, si vedono in tutta la settimana una volta, massimo due? Volendo potrebbe trovare DI MEGLIO di amici di letto. 

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is why i say they have little in common, apart from attraction. The sheer amount of arguments show they are nowhere near as compatible as her and Paul for instance.

If you think about it leora is  not that fond of dick if she as to finish her self off      maybe she might get more satisfaction  from a female tongue  if she's acting when malia used  a dildo she's  not bad  makes me cum anyway mind you it was paul who was shagging her about as sexy as my wife when she's  pissed

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

If you think about it leora is  not that fond of dick if she as to finish her self off      maybe she might get more satisfaction  from a female tongue  if she's acting when malia used  a dildo she's  not bad  makes me cum anyway mind you it was paul who was shagging her about as sexy as my wife when she's  pissed

We can always rely on you Chris to lighten the mood!😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad

WELL WELL!! Looks who else is back, and had the last laugh too!! 😆

The only predictable thing about the apartment is the unpredictability!!😂

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Maybe Malia thinks that sitting on the kitchen unit a few inches higher than normal gets her a better phone signal....

Sometimes some women like to get themselves all spiffed up and dressed really nice for nothing more than just to do so. I recall a number of occasions where one of the two did so at her previous residence, and never even went anywhere. It's obviously a woman thing to do sometimes for lots of women.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

No,she´s charging her phone,that´s why.To short cable.

Oh i see! 😄