Leora & Malia - Home Activities #18

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm sure they can, but they will still lose some of their participants just like rlc will.

We have to remember Nich, that " One man's meat is another man's poison. " I for example have no interest in Malia whatsoever, so never bother to watch if she is in the apartment alone.. I don't dislike her because I don't know her, therefore she could be a very nice person, but she just doesn't float my boat. Many people do like her though so it's all about choices.

Likewise I never watch the other apartments, no one there interests me either, if I can't watch Leora I don't watch anything....But again that's a personal choice and I know I am possibly in a minority.

Conversely there are without doubt many people who don't like Leora for one reason or another (and we as fans may be surprised or shocked by the numbers) and they would therefor choose any of the other apartments in preference to hers to view...each to their own mate.

I always thought Leora had something charismatic about her which was like a magnet to many people on the forum, plus many of us have been watching her for many years and have witnessed her evolve, we therefor are sometimes biased in our opinions regarding her. She had style, intelligence, a fantastic body which she knew how to use, whether sexually or dancing, a warming smile and a great sense of humour and also a degree of vulnerability, along with what I thought was the most important asset .......compassion for less fortune individuals and animals.

These positive assets she has doesn't stop me getting pissed of with her sometimes though, just as she gets pissed off with individuals on occasions as we have all witnessed on screen on several occasions.

So, would RLC lose revenue if she left? I believe they would initially until someone better came along. As for CC, I don't think numerically it would notice much difference. Some people including me no matter what would still come to the forum on occasions just for the craic and to annoy those people who dislike me.😁

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

We have to remember Nich, that " One man's meat is another man's poison. " I for example have no interest in Malia whatsoever, so never bother to watch if she is in the apartment alone.. I don't dislike her because I don't know her, therefore she could be a very nice person, but she just doesn't float my boat. Many people do like her though so it's all about choices.

Likewise I never watch the other apartments, no one there interests me either, if I can't watch Leora I don't watch anything....But again that's a personal choice and I know I am possibly in a minority.

Conversely there are without doubt many people who don't like Leora for one reason or another (and we as fans may be surprised or shocked by the numbers) and they would therefor choose any of the other apartments in preference to hers to view...each to their own mate.

I always thought Leora had something charismatic about her which was like a magnet to many people on the forum, plus many of us have been watching her for many years and have witnessed her evolve, we therefor are sometimes biased in our opinions regarding her. She had style, intelligence, a fantastic body which she knew how to use, whether sexually or dancing, a warming smile and a great sense of humour and also a degree of vulnerability, along with what I thought was the most important asset .......compassion for less fortune individuals and animals.

These positive assets she has doesn't stop me getting pissed of with her sometimes though, just as she gets pissed off with individuals on occasions as we have all witnessed on screen on several occasions.

So, would RLC lose revenue if she left? I believe they would initially until someone better came along. As for CC, I don't think numerically it would notice much difference. Some people including me no matter what would still come to the forum on occasions just for the craic and to annoy those people who dislike me.😁

Il giorno che chiusero gli appartamenti Russi pensavo di non rivedere più Leora. Ovviamente mi dispiaceva ma non è che mi fossi strappato i capelli. Su CC non era cambiato nulla quando era andata via. 

Questo per dire che se Leora se ne andasse sarebbe un colpo pesante solo per RLC ma solo per qualche mese. Qui cambierebbe poco. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Fucking bravo  for jimbo I couldn't  have said it any better my true sentiments as well 3 cheers for jimbo       may have gone slightly  over the top well fuck it anyway hip hooray

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Like you said mate....each to their own, and that apply's to just about anything in life....including people's various views and opinions of other's and such things as rlc and cc's. as well.

• Like 2