US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So I'm suppose to read the propaganda you post, but you refuse to read anything that doesn't fit your political view.

i told you that fox & such is not news. but if YOU would post something that could possibly inform me of something i would read it & then comment. but you refuse to read, post, or stop bothering everyone. now put up or shut up.

• Like 1

Still doesn't answer the question of why the name of the shooter is still secret. 

because they would be threatened by your wacko cult friends would be 1 good reason. but you'll have to ask someone that knows.

• Like 1

they should have yelled up dear traitor's ass & asked ridge to help.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to excerpts from "I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year" by the Washington Post's Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, former president Donald Trump grew so furious on...

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i told you that fox & such is not news. but if YOU would post something that could possibly inform me of something i would read it & then comment. but you refuse to read, post, or stop bothering everyone. now put up or shut up.

And the things you post on here are not news. They are left wing propaganda blogs.They aren't even written as unbiased news story. There are all sorts of biased editorial comments through out the stories. Also, most of the sources for their stories are anonymous which for me means the stories have no credibility.

it was all the staff's fault. they didn't vote for enough dead relatives.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to excerpts from "I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year" by the Washington Post's Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, Donald Trump's middle son, Eric, had a major meltdown...

• Like 1

And the things you post on here are not news. They are left wing propaganda blogs.They aren't even written as unbiased news story. There are all sorts of biased editorial comments through out the stories. Also, most of the sources for their stories are anonymous which for me means the stories have no credibility.

you are an idiot. i've told you where to find info yet you continue to ignore reality. now go away & leave everyone alone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

because they would be threatened by your wacko cult friends would be 1 good reason. but you'll have to ask someone that knows.

But it's okay if other police officers are threatened by BLM, ANTIFA and other left wing cop haters?

it's amazing that some people have to almost die before coming to their senses.                                                                                                                                                                                                

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

After a rough battle with COVID-19, a North Carolina woman who was unvaccinated is now urging people to get the shot, 13News reports. "I thought I was healthy enough and that I could escape it," said Linda...

Just now, golfer06 said:

you are an idiot. i've told you where to find info yet you continue to ignore reality. now go away & leave everyone alone.

You are one of the last people in the world I would ever take advice from. Your version of reality is one big lie.  

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Republicans in Congress are using fake "outrage" to try to bait Democrats into political infighting that could doom President Joe Biden's agenda, according to Washington Post columnist Greg...

• Like 1