US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time it's okay for a police officer to shoot you even though you are unarmed? 

They were trying to break into the chambers by breaking the door.  The officer was just protecting himself and others.

If someone breaks into your home you have the right to shoot them on the spot because yourself and your your property. It's called standing your ground.  The officer was standing his ground that day. Like I said she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they didn't break into the Capitol she'd still be alive. It's not Rocket Science.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this is the future that dear traitor's cult members (are you paying attention ridge?) want.                                                                                                                                                                                  

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

'Truly Sick" Experts, journalists, and chroniclers of religious extremism are sounding alarm bells over a Washington Post exposé on "a growing Christian movement that is nondenominational, openly political and...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the police officer who killed George Floyd was convicted of murder and sent to prison. When will Ashli Babbitt get her day in court like George Floyd?

how many times do you have to be told that the evidence cleared him?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A former executive banker in Chicago has been found guilty on multiple charges after allegedly conspiring with former President Donald Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort to approve high-risk bank loans in...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

They were trying to break into the chambers by breaking the door.  The officer was just protecting himself and others.

If someone breaks into your home you have the right to shoot them on the spot because yourself and your your property. It's called standing your ground.  The officer was standing his ground that day. Like I said she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they didn't break into the Capitol she'd still be alive. It's not Rocket Science.

So the police should have shot on the spot the people who looted and burned businesses in Minneapolis this summer even though those people were not armed?  Also, a Democrat prosecutor in St.Louis arrested a couple who stood in front of their house with weapons to protect themselves from a BLM mob.  Looks like a double standard to me.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So the police should have shot on the spot the people who looted and burned businesses in Minneapolis this summer even though those people were not armed?  Also, a Democrat prosecutor in St.Louis arrested a couple who stood in front of their house with weapons to protect themselves from a BLM mob.  Looks like a double standard to me.

go back to oppositeland where someone will converse with you when you look in the mirror.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just another day in the USA.