US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are one of the last people in the world I would ever take advice from. Your version of reality is one big lie.  

go complain to someone that will listen to you. what's that you say? no one will listen to your nonsense? oh! nevermind.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one full of hatred. 

how many projection failures will it take before you wise up? oh that's right. you will never learn & you will remain a stupid ignorant moron forever. too bad.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

go complain to someone that will listen to you. what's that you say? no one will listen to your nonsense? oh! nevermind.

You still never answered the question of why the names of all other police officers involved in shootings are made public, but the name of Ashli Babbitt's shooter remains a secret.

another great traitor worshipping asshole.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               .

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from The Intercept, the man who disrupted a rally held by Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) in Irvine, California, on Sunday has a long history of attacking and fighting with Black Lives Matter...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

how many projection failures will it take before you wise up? oh that's right. you will never learn & you will remain a stupid ignorant moron forever. too bad.

Same old response because you have no real answer to the question I asked about Ashli Babbit's executioner.  Better start posting in Russian, since it appears you've used up all the English words you know, comrade Golfer.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You still never answered the question of why the names of all other police officers involved in shootings are made public, but the name of Ashli Babbitt's shooter remains a secret.

i guess you missed that post along with the rest of the real world. so i'll tell you again. go back to dear traitor's asspartment & continue your nap.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Same old response because you have no real answer to the question I asked about Ashli Babbit's executioner.  Better start posting in Russian, since it appears you've used up all the English words you know, comrade Golfer.

Ashli Babbit got shot by a Capitol Police Officer and the Officer was cleared of any wrong doing.  So if Trump is spewing any other conspiracy twist then he really has no fucking clue as to what's going on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

you are a fucking

tenor - 2021-07-13T155706.698.gif

tenor - 2021-07-13T155723.724.gif

tenor - 2021-07-13T155731.030.gif

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Ashli Babbit got shot by a Capitol Police Officer and the Officer was cleared of any wrong doing.  So if Trump is spewing any other conspiracy twist then he really has no fucking clue as to what's going on. 

but it was a lovefest at the picnic wasn't it?

tenor - 2021-07-13T155957.868.gif

tenor - 2021-07-13T160016.699.gif

tenor - 2021-07-13T160039.141.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i guess you missed that post along with the rest of the real world. so i'll tell you again. go back to dear traitor's asspartment & continue your nap.

You didn't answer the question of why the Ashli Babbitt shooter is treated differently than other police officers who are involved in shootings. 

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cleared, or facts covered up by the Washington, D.C. establishment? And why has the police officer's name not been made public which is the case when any other police officer in the U.S. is involved in a shooting? :confused: