US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

Just now, golfer06 said:

don't worry. he'll come up with something believable soon. what's that you say? he won't? oh! nevermind.

He's having an especially bad day.  He hates our country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's exactly what Hillary has been saying for almost five years.

no she didn't. that's what you & the cult have been foolishly believing. but you wouldn't know since you were napping again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

no she didn't. that's what you & the cult have been foolishly believing. but you wouldn't know since you were napping again.

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear."There was a widespread understanding that...

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's exactly what Hillary has been saying for almost five years.

Says Fox News, not HRC.  It's your buddy who's whining like a little sissy. 

I've seriously just about had enough of your bullshit.  You can't convince me to buy anything you're selling, and I'm tired of the immature talk.  I really don't think you're a nice person, and you don't act like an American who believes in Democracy.  You're the one who's "indoctrinated."  You don't listen, you don't debate, you don't read anything.  You just spew what you hear on your RW gaslight TV stations.  When I post fact, you call it fake, when you post, you want everybody to kiss your ass, or else you come up with childish crap to say.  I'm really glad I don't know you personally.  You are toxic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear."There was a widespread understanding that...

Deflecting from Trump, Lindell, Giuliani, The Krackhead...err...Kracken.  It's nothing but trash from you brainwashed cultists.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Says Fox News, not HRC.  It's your buddy who's whining like a little sissy. 

I've seriously just about had enough of your bullshit.  You can't convince me to buy anything you're selling, and I'm tired of the immature talk.  I really don't think you're a nice person, and you don't act like an American who believes in Democracy.  You're the one who's "indoctrinated."  You don't listen, you don't debate, you don't read anything.  You just spew what you hear on your RW gaslight TV stations.  When I post fact, you call it fake, when you post, you want everybody to kiss your ass, or else you come up with childish crap to say.  I'm really glad I don't know you personally.  You are toxic.

Says the multitude of media on the internet.

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Deflecting from Trump, Lindell, Giuliani, The Krackhead...err...Kracken.  It's nothing but trash from you brainwashed cultists.

Not deflecting-posting proof that what you and golfer06 said about HRC was untrue.  But then since you have been proven 

that you comment was false--you now revert to " It's nothing but trash from you brainwashed cultists." insults.

But for me--I will stick to this famous quote

Image result for when they go low we go high. Size: 278 x 160. Source: twitter.com