US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

The District of Columbia's highest court on Wednesday suspended Rudy Giuliani from practicing law in Washington, pending a disciplinary proceeding in New York.

I've thought all along that Giuliani was and is a terrible lawyer--and not too smart when it came to some of the rhetoric he has espoused.

14 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh from Erath to lost Ridgeyy!Again i repeat from Erath to lost Ridgeyy in some where at space😋.(phony elections )or the (elections has been fraud) it's your a daily homework (lies)must to be selling them to space! Those are lovely words to just only your (liar Trumpyee)😋

spacer.png 

If I could understand what you are saying I would reply, but since I can't I won't. Fact:  Hillary to this day still claims the Russians were responsible for her losing the 2016 election.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I've thought all along that Giuliani was and is a terrible lawyer--and not too smart when it came to some of the rhetoric he has espoused.

Giuliani's about as bright as a 3 watt light bulb.   :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Deflect all you want to try and change the topic we were discussing.  At least you were civil even though you were proven wrong in your earlier statement 

He's not deflecting.  It's as plain as day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

And Trump hired him.  Says a lot about Trump/.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I could understand what you are saying I would reply, but since I can't I won't. Fact:  Hillary to this day still claims the Russians were responsible for her losing the 2016 election.

Comey "re-opening" a dead investigation a couple days before the election is what turned the tide, and she still crushed Trump in popular vote.  The electoral college beat her.

• Like 1

Ignorance is bliss until you or your family get sick and even die.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN polling analyst Harry Enten was astonished on Thursday after he examined the correlation between Trump-voting states and states with low vaccination rates.While breaking down the latest...

• Like 1

We stand on the cusp of Authoritarianism.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The U.S. Supreme Court reopened the door to race-based voter suppression with a "perverse" new ruling that "bludgeoned" the Voting Rights Act, according to one legal expert.Justice Samuel...

• Like 1