US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

Says the multitude of media on the internet.

Not deflecting-posting proof that what you and golfer06 said about HRC was untrue.  But then since you have been proven 

that you comment was false--you now revert to " It's nothing but trash from you brainwashed cultists." insults.

But for me--I will stick to this famous quote

Image result for when they go low we go high. Size: 278 x 160. Source: twitter.com

Try to turn it back on me all you want, you cultists are toxic. Period.  You're supporting the destruction of our democracy and you're too angry and blind to see it.

• Like 2

Oh what too funny! Saint Trump keep to saying Biden's has stolen of him the elections, or the elections has been stolen of him! But he never mention( if all what he is saying is true) then who stolen the elections from Hillary in 2016 ! Why because he was make everyone think! it just only the elections in 2016 (It suppose at each an elections has going this way😌), it's pure 100% plus it's 100% clean elections) !but in 2020 elections, nope (the elections) wasn't the same! Again to according to his false allegations!It has been there a fraud, and Ballots has full of dead votes!or the ballots boxes has been replacement before recounts! And many over of that uncorrect(lies😌) allegations of that liar Saint 😋😇😇

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's exactly what Hillary has been saying for almost five years.

Oh from Erath to lost Ridgeyy!Again i repeat from Erath to lost Ridgeyy in some where at space😋.(phony elections )or the (elections has been fraud) it's your a daily homework (lies)must to be selling them to space! Those are lovely words to just only your (liar Trumpyee)😋

spacer.png 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear."There was a widespread understanding that...

thanks for the articles. how did her attack on the capital work out?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Try to turn it back on me all you want, you cultists are toxic. Period.  You're supporting the destruction of our democracy and you're too angry and blind to see it.

So that is your response when you are proven wrong.!!!

Just reading the posts in here, it is obvious you are the angry one--not me.

12 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh what too funny! Saint Trump keep to saying Biden's has stolen of him the elections, or the elections has been stolen of him! But he never mention( if all what he is saying is true) then who stolen the elections from Hillary in 2016 ! Why because he was make everyone think! it just only the elections in 2016 (It suppose at each an elections has going this way😌), it's pure 100% plus it's 100% clean elections) !but in 2020 elections, nope (the elections) wasn't the same! Again to according to his false allegations!It has been there a fraud, and Ballots has full of dead votes!or the ballots boxes has been replacement before recounts! And many over of that uncorrect(lies😌) allegations of that liar Saint 😋😇😇

In my opinion, Trump is way off base claiming widespread fraud and that he won an election he clearly lost. And he is dragging the Republican party down and destroying it with his tearing down of those who do not support him or his claims.  Those Republicans who still support him are being completely hoodwinked and are contributing to the chaos in the party.

WWW.MSN.COM

State Republican Party chairs who have bought into former President Trump's lies of widespread election malfeasance are turning their fire on fellow Republicans who have acknowledged the reality of Trump's...

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the articles. how did her attack on the capital work out?

Deflect all you want to try and change the topic we were discussing.  At least you were civil even though you were proven wrong in your earlier statement