B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

2 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Gina is obsessed to Bruno, that cuz of low self esteem 
can see her watching him every time he glimpses to  other girl

Bruno n'a jamais voulu être en couple avec elle car il voulait juste coucher avec elle comme avec les autres filles mais elle s'est accrochée en donnant de l'argent et en faisant des crises de jalousies...

Dommage car la présence de Bruno est plus intéressante quand il est célibataire

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

Bruno n'a jamais voulu être en couple avec elle car il voulait juste coucher avec elle comme avec les autres filles mais elle s'est accrochée en donnant de l'argent et en faisant des crises de jalousies...

Dommage car la présence de Bruno est plus intéressante quand il est célibataire

Agree with you, 
Also this relationship wasn't defined till the incident of cheating with Ulyana, I remember Ulyana told him "Gina your GF" he told her she is not my GF.  
then Gina was  sad for 1 week, they settle it and started and based a defined relationship with a commitment.
but i think she still dont fully trust him after this incident. 

• Upvote 4

Bruno is an Alpha , 
yes most of you would say he attract stupid girl, 
actually I watched how he attracted girls  before Gina's relationship.  and I tell you guys he is a master
i am 33 years old i wish i could have some of his manipulations and pick up tricks 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Stimme dir zu, 
auch diese Beziehung wurde nicht definiert, bis der Vorfall mit Ulyana betrogen wurde. Ich erinnere mich, dass Ulyana ihm sagte "Gina deine Freundin", er sagte ihr, sie sei nicht meine Freundin.  
dann war Gina 1 Woche traurig, sie regeln es und beginnen und gründen eine definierte Beziehung mit einer Verpflichtung.
Aber ich glaube, sie vertraut ihm nach diesem Vorfall immer noch nicht ganz. 

Von den beiden, würde ich keinem trauen!

7 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Bruno is an Alpha , 
yes most of you would say he attract stupid girl, 
actually I watched how he attracted girls  before Gina's relationship.  and I tell you guys he is a master
i am 33 years old i wish i could have some of his manipulations and pick up tricks 

ur basing ur comment on what u have seen on RLC over the years, yes he has done well with the easy lays on RLC but how does he get on away from here