B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

Looks like Elian has gone, was on Vacation until 12th yesterday, but there's left notice and no name on villa now.

no she left the project, it's Anna who is on vacation until 12th

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been waiting to observe the same behavior between Martina and Nelly several times before I formed an opinion. It seems to me that for whatever reason, the Martina / Nelly relationship has been pushed off camera indefinitely. Whether it is in response to forum critics? or a Bogdan mandate?, or a strategic decision between M&N based upon some other consideration? We may never know the reason, but either of these theories can be debated convincingly. When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again. 

I read your post and saw the same thing at Martina's departure. I agree with you on your possible senarios as to what is happening between them...all are logical suppositions and are credible. My opinion is that Martina and Nelly are still very emotionally and sexually attracted to each other...they may even be deeply in love with each other, but that part of the relationship is just supposition on my part.              If the romantic and sexual part of the relalationship is no longer to be available on camera, like you, I would hate to see that. I am sure if that becomes the reality there would be quite a few subscription cancelations...for me its the most interesting story/drama on RLC. Now, if in fact Martina and Nelly mutually have agreed to end the romantic part of the friendship, I'd be ok with that...part of life right. But if there is some sort of planning to deliberately block their on-camera sexual activities that would be enough for me to cancel my sub. I truly hope that both women understand that many of RLC subscribers love watching their story...its like a very erotic soap opera to me. To me, just watching the sexual tension and body language between them, and then every once in a while some erotic moments is enough to keep me interested in RLC. Without that I'm probably gone from RLC.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Apartemen GOV selalu menjadi tempat persembunyian dan persembunyian. Nelly bisa bertemu Martina untuk seks setiap hari dan tak seorang pun di sini akan tahu.

Ikatan emosional antara gadis-gadis itu bahkan mungkin lebih dalam daripada ikatan antara Nelly dan Bodgan. Ini akan memiliki alasan mengapa Bodgan menghabiskan begitu banyak waktu di tempat lain dalam beberapa minggu terakhir. Jangan lupa, Holly masih di kota. 😂

I'm sorry, what is the GOV apartment?  I don't understand thank you