B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

42 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been waiting to observe the same behavior between Martina and Nelly several times before I formed an opinion. It seems to me that for whatever reason, the Martina / Nelly relationship has been pushed off camera indefinitely. Whether it is in response to forum critics? or a Bogdan mandate?, or a strategic decision between M&N based upon some other consideration? We may never know the reason, but either of these theories can be debated convincingly. When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again. 

Luckily for us , except for whoever has no morality problems seeing a married couple that the man has repeatedly expressed his displeasure for the start of this sex relationship but his wife ignored him repeatedly , the woman has repeatedly showed her displeasure whenever her husband shows friendly signs and behavior towards the rest of the villa roommates , telling him even that she’s totally not fine with that and him accepting all of his wife’s requests and in between the female lover that nobody knows what she expects except a pure sexual relationship ,  unless of course she dreams a parallel emotional relationship with a person that she meets once or twice every 10 days .. 

This is/ has been the biggest mistake and the consequences will be inevitable in the course of time  and in my opinion , this thing has only served for us subscribers to watch some of the best , if not the best , pure lesbian sex in the history of this site . 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you look badly in this case because I have more the impression that they passed to a simple friendship, how many times have we seen Martina at B4 with Nelly, there are not even the fiery kisses anymore they could have
And then to do things outside the cameras, they would already have to be absent at the same time, something that has not been happening for a long time.

The GOV apartments have always been a place for hiding and concealment. Nelly could meet Martina for sex every day and no one here would know.

The emotional bond between the girls might even be deeper than the one between Nelly and Bodgan. It will have its reasons why Bodgan spends so much time elsewhere in the last weeks. Don't forget, Holly is still in town. 😂

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Luckily for us , except for whoever has no morality problems seeing a married couple that the man has repeatedly expressed his displeasure for the start of this sex relationship but his wife ignored him repeatedly , the woman has repeatedly showed her displeasure whenever her husband shows friendly signs and behavior towards the rest of the villa roommates , telling him even that she’s totally not fine with that and him accepting all of his wife’s requests and in between the female lover that nobody knows what she expects except a pure sexual relationship ,  unless of course she dreams a parallel emotional relationship with a person that she meets once or twice every 10 days .. 

This is/ has been the biggest mistake and the consequences will be inevitable in the course of time  and in my opinion , this thing has only served for us subscribers to watch some of the best , if not the best , pure lesbian sex in the history of this site . 

can you tell me a specific moment when bog showed displeasure towards nelly and martina because ive only seen the opposite?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The GOV apartments have always been a place for hiding and concealment. Nelly could meet Martina for sex every day and no one here would know.

The emotional bond between the girls might even be deeper than the one between Nelly and Bodgan. It will have its reasons why Bodgan spends so much time elsewhere in the last weeks. Don't forget, Holly is still in town. 😂

yes i forgot and then in fact he also fucks all the girls who leave the project, it is marked in their contract 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Bogdan seemed to be having a great time throwing Martina up in the air in the pool and both of them throwing the tennis ball at Nana and Tesla.  Bogdan appears to be much more accepting of Martina coming over for pool time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I have been waiting to observe the same behavior between Martina and Nelly several times before I formed an opinion. It seems to me that for whatever reason, the Martina / Nelly relationship has been pushed off camera indefinitely. Whether it is in response to forum critics? or a Bogdan mandate?, or a strategic decision between M&N based upon some other consideration? We may never know the reason, but either of these theories can be debated convincingly. When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again. 

When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again.

I believe you are right. The relationship is still on but off camera? They start it up and then play hide and seek.  Before Martina left she grabbed her pack back from the kitchen and went up the stairs to the room behind the front door. Some say there is an office up there or it leads to the garage.  She then came back down to the kitchen with her pack back before staying goodbye to Bogdan throw her in the air and Nelly walked her out the front door.  Does anyone know what lies in the room up the stair next to the front door?  Drugs? 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again.

I believe you are right. The relationship is still on but off camera? They start it up and then play hide and seek.  Before Martina left she grabbed her pack back from the kitchen and went up the stairs to the room behind the front door. Some say there is an office up there or it leads to the garage.  She then came back down to the kitchen with her pack back before staying goodbye to Bogdan throw her in the air and Nelly walked her out the front door.  Does anyone know what lies in the room up the stair next to the front door?  Drugs? 

Don't blame them for moving things off camera the amount of rubbish made up on here was a joke.

• Upvote 1