Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Will it be the second week that the weekend stays at home? 

Could be. In fact both have this tendency to be in more at weekends now overall.

.....But she also does look 'Fresh' down there. She expected to be out, i'm sure. Mind you, going off previous, she could still get up and leave after a text, that has happened enough.

What is it with both of them, finding the Dickheads of Prague, rather than the decent ones? Especially Leora's hilarious stable 'Relationship'! 😂

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Could be. In fact both have this tendency to be in more at weekends now overall.

.....But she also does look 'Fresh' down there. She expected to be out, i'm sure. Mind you, going off previous, she could still get up and leave after a text, that has happened enough.

What is it with both of them, finding the Dickheads of Prague, rather than the decent ones?

Potrebbe sempre uscire dopo che si è masturbata, anche questo lo ha già fatto. O uscire solo per una bevuta di mezzanotte. Ma è chiaro che non voleva stare a casa all'inizio... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The star has returned again, possibly for a quick shave, shower, change the red flag, hair, makeup, and out again possibly for the red carpet premier tonight.🤣

Ironically while she was getting ready on her phone was playing "these boots are made for walking, they're going to walk all over you" I think it should be her theme tune, as she seems to be walking all over her followers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She could always come out after she masturbates, that she has already done before. Or just go out for a midnight drink. But it's clear he didn't want to stay home at first ... 

Oh, all those things can happen! But certainly she wasn't planning on this right now, i am sure of that. And people can take or leave it, which they will, but at least something is of interest tonight!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Ironically while she was getting ready on her phone was playing they're going to walk all over you" I think it should be her theme tune, as she seems to be walking all over her followers.

"these expensive boots are made for walking,"....

And also on a loop recently is Five To One, with the lyric "No one here gets out alive"......

😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just had a quick look at the thumbs, and out of the top 25, there are 14 empty rooms!! Saturday night!! No wonder Malia has top cam, as easy as that.

This what i was saying - Do RLC actually watch their own site??

15 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Will Princess Leora be back tonight to review her Kingdom and it's peasants.

Con molta probabilità non tornerà stasera vedendo come chiedeva su come vestirsi a Malia... 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

LA NOIA.

Buona parte della gente su rlc o è fuori casa (giustamente) o è a letto a dormire. 

I really get the impression now that RLC simply have lost interest in their own business! Like they look at it on a week by week basis, and if they break even that week, it continues then they assess again it the following week.

In fact, it wouldn't be a shock at all to click on the site one day, and be greeted with a blank grey page that simply reads "RealLifeCam has closed down. Thank you to all our subscribers".

And that would be that.