Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maila is looking pretty good to me....

Like a zombie in endless repetition. 😂 The sooner RLC gets rid of this girl, the better. It would be best to recast the entire apartment.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Typo??

You volunteering as a personal trainer?

Nuffy (nuff-ee) / Idiot
Everyone wants to be a larrikin, but no one wants to be a nuffy, a term that refers to someone whose IQ lies in the vicinity of their shoe size. Also known as a nuff nuff, mick mock, spud, mug, boof head, drongo, dipstick or galah.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nuffy (nuff-ee) / Idiot
Everyone wants to be a larrikin, but no one wants to be a nuffy, a term that refers to someone whose IQ lies in the vicinity of their shoe size. Also known as a nuff nuff, mick mock, spud, mug, boof head, drongo, dipstick or galah.

??

No Leora, and it being 7 am and 2 hours isn't enough sleep for this Aussie. See in a few hours hopefully she will be home and feeling sexy!

Malia executing perfectly orders from Commander Leora so as apartment to get a necessary viewership for the bonus on an almost middle summer European July day in beautiful Prague .. as far as I am concerned , mission accomplished 👏👏👏

Of course the LB2 has no idea what her job is I think after almost a year of whatever relationship they have , except if the tension and tears recently have  been because Malia has revealed to him that she spread her legs wide open to a worldwide audience to provide adult entertainment .. pff , who knows actually what they discuss , therefore pure speculation 🤨🧐🤔🤯

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Could be. In fact both have this tendency to be in more at weekends now overall.

.....But she also does look 'Fresh' down there. She expected to be out, i'm sure. Mind you, going off previous, she could still get up and leave after a text, that has happened enough.

What is it with both of them, finding the Dickheads of Prague, rather than the decent ones? Especially Leora's hilarious 'Relationship'! 😂

You get what you deserve in life...It's called Karma ! 

What goes round comes round !😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2