B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

we most probably going to get another repeater that has been very popular and that’s why she’s ( or they ) granted the best room in the villa 

Not sure whether "new girls" or "repeaters" are better.  Remember for us newbies, "repeaters" are "new  girls".

But what I do know is this:   Don't bring "new girls" in on short 30 and 60 day contracts.  We all know that most girls need some time to acclimate to this environment.  Of course Elian and Tesla hit the ground running ... but that is not typical.  So for new girls, give them the 6 month contracts.  Look at Riya ... a new girl (right?).  She never acclimated and was gone quickly.  Of course, maybe she was on  a 6 month contract but didn't like it or whatever or got fired even.  Who knows.

For the repeaters, give them the 30 day and 60 day contracts.  Get them in, get them off, get them out.

Edited by JenniferMom
Added a funny.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob "neue Mädchen" oder "Wiederholungstäter" besser sind. Denken Sie daran, dass für uns Neulinge "Repeater" "neue Mädchen" sind.

Aber was ich weiß ist folgendes: Bringen Sie keine "neuen Mädchen" mit kurzen 30- und 60-Tage-Verträgen ein. Wir alle wissen, dass die meisten Mädchen etwas Zeit brauchen, um sich an diese Umgebung zu gewöhnen. Natürlich haben Elian und Tesla den Startschuss gegeben ... aber das ist nicht typisch. Geben Sie neuen Mädchen also die 6-Monats-Verträge. Schau dir Riya an ... ein neues Mädchen (oder?). Sie hat sich nie akklimatisiert und war schnell weg. Natürlich hatte sie vielleicht einen 6-Monats-Vertrag, aber es gefiel ihr nicht oder was auch immer oder wurde sogar gefeuert. Wer weiß.

Geben Sie den Repeatern die 30- und 60-Tage-Verträge. Hol sie rein und raus.

Waren früher meist 90 Tage ( 3 Monate Visum)

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ausnahmsweise ist B4 heute einmal leer. Das ist noch nie vorgekommen!

Masha looks to be assembling a painting easel I wonder if she was inspired by Viv and Nan's innovative painting style to take up the brush again?😆

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure whether "new girls" or "repeaters" are better.  Remember for us newbies, "repeaters" are "new  girls".

But what I do know is this:   Don't bring "new girls" in on short 30 and 60 day contracts.  We all know that most girls need some time to acclimate to this environment.  Of course Elian and Tesla hit the ground running ... but that is not typical.  So for new girls, give them the 6 month contracts.  Look at Riya ... a new girl (right?).  She never acclimated and was gone quickly.  Of course, maybe she was on  a 6 month contract but didn't like it or whatever or got fired even.  Who knows.

For the repeaters, give them the 30 day and 60 day contracts.  Get them in, get them off, get them out.

I strongly disagree but what do I matter!!  They may be new to you but so so old for everyone else!!  Have a good day!

22 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

As an exception, B4 is empty today. That has never happened before!

B4 has been empty plenty of times over the years!!  But don't worry, I was told there is another bullshit themed party in the making, so all you wankers should be alright!!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

B4 war im Laufe der Jahre oft leer !! Aber keine Sorge, mir wurde gesagt, dass eine weitere Scheiß-Mottoparty in Vorbereitung ist, also solltet ihr alle Wichser in Ordnung sein!

Kannst du mir sagen wann? Da nehme ich mir Urlaub und gehe nicht in die Arbeit, weil das muß ich sehen!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Can you tell me when? I take a vacation and don't go to work because I have to see that!

Just do a search for the words "B4 empty"....if that doesn't help you, then no, I can't tell you when but I can tell you I have read it plenty of times where B4 was empty!!