B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

As quickly as Tesla moved out last night, that would indicate the new occupants should arrive very soon.  And with RLC resorting to recycling Stella with all her issues, odds are against the occupants being new girls.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lena845 said:

Lets hope for a new girl

Or two 🤨 Which won’t be so nice as there won’t be privacy .. but , judging by having Tesla move to the second better room , we most probably going to get another repeater that has been very popular and that’s why she’s ( or they ) granted the best room in the villa 

With Tesla having established herself in the 3rd floor suite, I wonder how long it will take the muppet to reappear or some other shag buddy off the street. If we were really lucky Elian would return but that’s very unlikely. Question is who’s destined for the 2nd floor suite, more recycled has beens I suppose; only need Belle to return with Rebecca, Polya & Megan to get the cast of the 2016 orgy back again 👏 then again we know Holly is back in town so who knows 🤔

4 hours ago, Lena845 said:

Lets hope for a new girl

Not going to happen,  unless the strip clubs have cut back on hours and the girls are desperate!!

The way the members are of this forum, always wanting to bring repeats back, I wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if that is just what happens.  RLC.....an eternal loop of repeats thanks to the viewership who only wright RLC support an email for shit like lagging or a dirty lens cover!!!