B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

1 minute ago, yelt said:

I would agree to that! I believe although Martina cares for Nelly, there will be no sex tonight at least on camera.  I think this is all perhaps a show to get the RLC rating going? I also believe Martina has changed a bit over the past 3 or 4 weeks, in terms of maturity.  And she does not want to be taken advantage of as Nelly is trying to do.  No cake and eat it too?  I also think Martina might head home? Who knows!

Oh and without a doubt Martina is checking the forum!

This guest guy is useless and making me laugh, keeps on scratching his ass and readjusting himself in the middle of the kitchen and then grabs both drinks one for nina or viv with out washing his hands. useless but giving  me good entertainment  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, emoemily said:

This guest guy is useless and making me laugh, keeps on scratching his ass and readjusting himself in the middle of the kitchen and then grabs both drinks one for nina or viv with out washing his hands. useless but giving  me good entertainment  

I think he is adjusting his dick to hide his hardon

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

I would agree to that! I believe although Martina cares for Nelly, there will be no sex tonight at least on camera.  I think this is all perhaps a show to get the RLC rating going? I also believe Martina has changed a bit over the past 3 or 4 weeks, in terms of maturity.  And she does not want to be taken advantage of as Nelly is trying to do.  No cake and eat it too?  I also think Martina might head home? Who knows!

You have changed too Yelt over the last 3 or 4 weeks!  Your speculations are more grounded!  I don't disagree with you but I would go easy on the "Nelly taking advantage of Martina" angle.  Not sure I see that.  What I see are two girls who love to be together perhaps to share their problems in life.  As BFF's go, they are the gold standard.  I think (just a hunch) they would love to hang the "with benefits" tag on this relationship; however, for whatever reason ... either being mindful of their men ... or pissed at us for the nasty things we say ... or whatever ... they are moving the benefits (if they exist) off-cam for now.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Oh and without a doubt Martina is checking the forum!

And why should she care about our postings ?  She knows exactly what is going on otherwise she would not be with RLC.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Might be a shot in the dark, but I think I know where this is going...😏

Enlighten us Naga!  Because I just said they are keeping the fun stuff off cam.  You are very credible here.

(Although in full honesty, I partially said that in hoping I was wrong ... much like when you bring your umbrella it does not rain ... it only rains when you forget it.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Enlighten us Naga!  Because I just said they are keeping the fun stuff off cam.  You are very credible here.

(Although in full honesty, I partially said that in hoping I was wrong ... much like when you bring your umbrella it does not rain ... it only rains when you forget it.

I'll be really surprised if they didn't have a full on session in 'The Megan Suite'...not that I can see...😏

• Like 1