B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

Just now, TheGambit said:

Vivian looks all the time like  a depressed kid in her room and washed up face, joker kinda-

I've seen 2 pictures of Vivian and one masturbation video, I think she is one of the best looking girls ever on RLC!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

hope not. 

Maybe Kim, Olya, Dianne, hell, even Lucian and Alex, and I thought I´d never say this. Thats how bad we are.

I have no idea , I just said Fiora due to her past  with this guy  .. but in my opinion , for sure we get a repeater  , it can’t be that they give the best room to a newcomer and having Tesla move out when she and Elian brought the best fresh air for RLC since a long time and they both rightfully earned their spot in the master bedroom . 

The names can be endless and all of us have their favorites  but my all time will always be Ulyana .. always the top and the one that could carry RLC in 2020’s exactly as Leora did the first decade of this site 

9 minutes ago, emoemily said:

wait did they seriously kick Tesla out of the top room for N&Bs friend, despite them having a extra bed, i don't see a new girl or a returner, and he is there and there is a red bag of belongings in there now...

they should get rid of all the girls and let N&B have the whole villa for their mates

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Vivian looks all the time like  a depressed kid in her room and washed up face, joker kinda-

She misses her BF as it seems .. 

5 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I would like to see Tina again  or the Petite Dark. Haired Woman who shared the yoni massage with Irma

I can't believe how many of you people want to see repeats instead of something fresh and new to look at.  It really boggles my mind.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've seen 2 pictures of Vivian and one masturbation video, I think she is one of the best looking girls ever on RLC!!

Are you ok Harley? some positive words :biggrin:

• Haha 3