US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

tenor.gif

So now your using a video clip of the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson to mock me?  In the video clip Obama is indicating that he doesn't have a clue. That's how he was through the whole eight years of his presidency.

Gym is there for no other reason than to try to gum up the works, but he has limited power.  The DEMOCRATIC chair has the final say.  The entire country will see, again, what dicks the GQP are, thus insuring our chances of holding and expanding majorities in both chambers.

Jim Jordan will destroy the lying Democrats with real facts and tough questions about what actually happened on Jan. 6, 2021.   

ryan-reynolds-facepalm-gif.gif

Check out the name Hamilton Brown on Google and see what you find, little boy. Read the July1, 2019 story by AMERICAN RENAISSANCE entitled, "Slave Registers from London Name the Slaves Kamala Harris' Ancestor Owned".

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You're a true idiot.

WWW.SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

It kills more people than the flu, contrary to Trump’s claims, and also surpasses stroke, Alzheimer’s and diabetes

And the vast majority of those Covid-19 deaths occurred before there were any vaccines or effective treatments for the disease.  I challenge you to compare those statistics a year from now.

I see where Russia has developed a new supersonic fighter jet. The money they receive from higher oil prices and the gas exports to Germany should help the Russians to build more of the jets. So in essence Angela Merkel and Joe Biden are helping Putin to build supersonic fighter jets. Just as our trade deficit with China helps the Chinese to build their military.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the vast majority of those Covid-19 deaths occurred before there were any vaccines or effective treatments for the disease.  I challenge you to compare those statistics a year from now.

Obsessing over me again.  You're the one needing a strait-jacket w/padded cell.  You're a pathetic loser.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see where Russia has developed a new supersonic fighter jet. The money they receive from higher oil prices and the gas exports to Germany should help the Russians to build more of the jets. So in essence Angela Merkel and Joe Biden are helping Putin to build supersonic fighter jets. Just as our trade deficit with China helps the Chinese to build their military.:dodgy:

Your rationale is badly flawed, as is your personality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I love it when liberal progressives fight with each other on national tv as was the case when Brian Stelter interviewed Michael Wolff on Stelter's CNN program. :biggrin:

Nothing wrong with healthy debate.  Too bad the GQP always vote down debate.  It shows their true colors.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Check out the name Hamilton Brown on Google and see what you find, little boy. Read the July1, 2019 story by AMERICAN RENAISSANCE entitled, "Slave Registers from London Name the Slaves Kamala Harris' Ancestor Owned".

I'm sure my ancestors - Your ancestors, were slave owners.  What does any of this have to do with anything?  Seriously, it's like you pulled the short straw in life.  BTW, how's your 38 yr-old Chaturbate GF doing?

• Like 1