US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I'm sure my ancestors - Your ancestors, were slave owners.  What does any of this have to do with anything?  Seriously, it's like you pulled the short straw in life.  BTW, how's your 38 yr-old Chaturbate GF doing?

My ancestors didn't come to the U.S. until the early 1900s. Slavery in the U.S. ended in the 1860s. And sorry, but I don't have a 38 yr-old Chaturbate GF.  And how are all your imaginary girlfriends doing?

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I'm sure my ancestors - Your ancestors, were slave owners.  What does any of this have to do with anything?  Seriously, it's like you pulled the short straw in life.  BTW, how's your 38 yr-old Chaturbate GF doing?

It has to do with the left's push to have present day Americans pay reparations for the past sin of slavery committed by their ancestors.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It has to do with the left's push to have present day Americans pay reparations for the past sin of slavery committed by their ancestors.

And what about your RW buddies who want to erase history?  You don't want to talk about that.

• Like 1

My ancestors didn't come to the U.S. until the early 1900s. Slavery in the U.S. ended in the 1860s. And sorry, but I don't have a 38 yr-old Chaturbate GF.  And how are all your imaginary girlfriends doing?

I have girls who are friends w/benefits.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

And what about your RW buddies who want to erase history?  You don't want to talk about that.

What does forcing people to pay reparations for something they were not responsible for have to do with erasing history?

What does forcing people to pay reparations for something they were not responsible for have to do with erasing history?

Erasing history is directly tied to avoiding reparations.  You answered your own question.  Hint:  Something they were not responsible for.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, corvette84 said:

So you don't even live here? Then you should keep your commie mouth shut. 🙄

to keep a commie mouth shut you would 1st have to be a commie. aside from that what has happened to the freedom that you guys all are making fools out of yourselves "fighting" for?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Just one of the propagandist's favorite propaganda promoting outlets that they apparently yank their little propagandist peckers to while attempting to peddle that which is nothing more than bullshit propaganda. 😏 

tenorrobot.gif

tenor - 2021-07-21T030624.092.gif

tenor - 2021-07-21T030634.569.gif

• Upvote 1