US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The people you want to force to pay reparations had absolutely nothing to do with slavery in America. Your answer is one of the dumbest and most illogical answers I have ever heard.:confused:

I thought you were only able to come out at night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The people you want to force to pay reparations had absolutely nothing to do with slavery in America. Your answer is one of the dumbest and most illogical answers I have ever heard.:confused:

you are the only one bringing up reparations. more distractions. what a surprise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Working their way up the ladder, one rung at a time.

Just a continuation of Biden's corrupted DOJ being used to prosecute political opponents. American government run by Joseph Biden is beginning to look a lot like the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin. 

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

lucky you. if dear traitor had been in charge then your family would have been turned away after you were separated from them.

No, dumb ass, my ancestors came here as legal immigrants. There is a big difference between legal and illegal immigration. You are such a simple minded dumb fuck. I guess that's the result of years of indoctrination in Russian government run schools.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just a continuation of Biden's corrupted DOJ being used to prosecute political opponents. American government run by Joseph Biden is beginning to look a lot like the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin. 

You're a complete, 100% idiot.  Yes, you are.

• Like 2

but did they happen? did dear traitor cause a lot of unnecessary deaths by lying? are you a moron? (hint: the answer to all is yes).

No, the Chinese Communist government caused the deaths by inventing the Covid-19 virus and then by purposely releasing the virus upon the world population.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

GQPers are the corrupted, DOJ doing it's job.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, the Chinese Communist government caused the deaths by inventing the Covid-19 virus and then by purposely releasing the virus upon the world population.

OMG, you are a sucker for whatever you hear on your shit TV news sources.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Dumbass, if you look on my profile you will see I have been on here since 2015. Wow, you are so clueless about everything. 

As a Russian agent spreading lies and disinformation is how Golfer operates. But unfortunately for Putin the light bulb in Golfer's brain is not that bright.

• Like 1

cnn? fox must be worse than ever now that hannity told the truth about vaccines for about 1 minute.

He's been saying the same thing ever since the vaccines were developed. If you didn't have so much shit in your ears you could have heard him.