US General Domestic Politics #25 Begins 07/14/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now your using a video clip of the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson to mock me?  In the video clip Obama is indicating that he doesn't have a clue. That's how he was through the whole eight years of his presidency.

your racism is showing again. and your stupidity. you are such an idiot.

• Upvote 1

Jim Jordan will destroy the lying Democrats with real facts and tough questions about what actually happened on Jan. 6, 2021.   

gym jordan is a clown who should be nowhere near congress.

tenor - 2021-07-21T032451.085.gif

tenor - 2021-07-21T032512.373.gif

tenor - 2021-07-21T032525.713.gif

• Upvote 1

Check out the name Hamilton Brown on Google and see what you find, little boy. Read the July1, 2019 story by AMERICAN RENAISSANCE entitled, "Slave Registers from London Name the Slaves Kamala Harris' Ancestor Owned".

very interesting article. what's that you say? no article was posted again? oh! nevermind.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the vast majority of those Covid-19 deaths occurred before there were any vaccines or effective treatments for the disease.  I challenge you to compare those statistics a year from now.

but did they happen? did dear traitor cause a lot of unnecessary deaths by lying? are you a moron? (hint: the answer to all is yes).

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see where Russia has developed a new supersonic fighter jet. The money they receive from higher oil prices and the gas exports to Germany should help the Russians to build more of the jets. So in essence Angela Merkel and Joe Biden are helping Putin to build supersonic fighter jets. Just as our trade deficit with China helps the Chinese to build their military.:dodgy:

so what would dear traitor's answer be? to ask rudy & pillow guy to lie more? 

• Upvote 1

I love it when liberal progressives fight with each other on national tv as was the case when Brian Stelter interviewed Michael Wolff on Stelter's CNN program. :biggrin:

cnn? fox must be worse than ever now that hannity told the truth about vaccines for about 1 minute.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

My ancestors didn't come to the U.S. until the early 1900s. Slavery in the U.S. ended in the 1860s. And sorry, but I don't have a 38 yr-old Chaturbate GF.  And how are all your imaginary girlfriends doing?

lucky you. if dear traitor had been in charge then your family would have been turned away after you were separated from them.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It has to do with the left's push to have present day Americans pay reparations for the past sin of slavery committed by their ancestors.

wrong. it has to do with facing facts. also if equal rights were practiced there would be no need to even talk about reparations of any kind.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

gym jordan is a clown who should be nowhere near congress.

tenor - 2021-07-21T032451.085.gif

tenor - 2021-07-21T032512.373.gif

tenor - 2021-07-21T032525.713.gif

He's a nobody without an absolutely ridiculous gerrymandered district that stretches from Dayton to Cleveland.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

looks like ridge has gotten another name.

Dumbass, if you look on my profile you will see I have been on here since 2015. Wow, you are so clueless about everything. 

• Upvote 1