B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

Although I agree B5 has become a bit boring, I nonetheless am surprised by how negative many of you are.   

Is this not an upgrade over Ant  & Loraine & Claire & Carlos?

Yeah I wish Tereza and Hanna would explore their bi sides.  I wish they would swap SO's.   I wish they invited uninhibited guests over and maybe an orgy would break out.  I am not complaining but hearing about so-in-so and the great orgy of 2017 ... over and over ... get's old for us newbies!   

I think this apartment meets all expectations.  Yes I wish it was more ... but we are getting a pretty good supply of real passionate sex between these two couples.  They are fun to watch.  This is on my top 5 apartments that I wish I understood the language.  These two couples get along well ... I wish I knew what they talked about.  Like especially tonight between Hanna and Tereza.

I am not discounting  what others are saying ... yes Mother Tereza  is too prudish for me.  Aaron is too protective.  And  Timur lays low because he know Tereza isn't that wild ... but we might see a new Timur if Hanna  can break through.

I encourage all of us to enjoy what we have ... we all know that RLC could make it worse!

17 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Hanna started kissing Tereza and Tereza pushed her away. 😂

At the very end it appeared Tereza just relented and said "ok you can kiss me".  She stood there while Hanna tried but could not create even the tiniest of sparks.

These two are becoming good friends but it seems very simple to me ... Tereza is just not bi.

EDIT:   Maybe there is hope.  Tereza came back to bed certainly very horny and Timur is plowing her hard and fast.  So maybe the flirting and advances by Hanna have been having an impact.  Tereza .. just relax and let it happen.  If you find you don't like it, then ok.

Edited by JenniferMom
ADDED ADDITIONAL THOUGHT

I think the apartment had failed from a voyeurs standpoint... as much as it could have given you have the current participants. SEND THIER ASSES HOM,E BUNCH of ROOKIES in voyeurs online world. I know you agree Jenifer ?

image.jpeg.0552b3bd42bcc0cc602e306b7e22cab4.jpeg

I would be wachting because I am a voyeur, but Hannah and Adolescent Aaron chose not to watch ... PUSSIES... that is what is wrong with these couples !!! We Call Them Freeloaders !!!

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

At the very end it appeared Tereza just relented and said "ok you can kiss me".  She stood there while Hanna tried but could not create even the tiniest of sparks.

These two are becoming good friends but it seems very simple to me ... Tereza is just not bi.

Exactly!

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Although I agree B5 has become a bit boring, I nonetheless am surprised by how negative many of you are.   

Is this not an upgrade over Ant  & Loraine & Claire & Carlos?

Yeah I wish Tereza and Hanna would explore their bi sides.  I wish they would swap SO's.   I wish they invited uninhibited guests over and maybe an orgy would break out.  I am not complaining but hearing about so-in-so and the great orgy of 2017 ... over and over ... get's old for us newbies!   

I think this apartment meets all expectations.  Yes I wish it was more ... but we are getting a pretty good supply of real passionate sex between these two couples.  They are fun to watch.  This is on my top 5 apartments that I wish I understood the language.  These two couples get along well ... I wish I knew what they talked about.  Like especially tonight between Hanna and Tereza.

I am not discounting  what others are saying ... yes Mother Tereza  is too prudish for me.  Aaron is too protective.  And  Timur lays low because he know Tereza isn't that wild ... but we might see a new Timur if Hanna  can break through.

I encourage all of us to enjoy what we have ... we all know that RLC could make it worse!

No it's not an upgrade over loraine&anthony and claire&carlos they actually had guests visiting them frequently and nudity wasn't an issue .

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think the apartment had failed from a voyeurs standpoint... as much as it could have given you have the current participants. SEND THIER ASSES HOM,E BUNCH of ROOKIES in voyeurs online world. I know you agree Jenifer ?

Star ... I do not disagree.  But I have no confidence on who RLC will get to replace these two.  Not yet willing to trade what we have today for whoever is behind DOOR NUMBER THREE.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

EDIT:   Maybe there is hope.  Tereza came back to bed certainly very horny and Timur is plowing her hard and fast.  So maybe the flirting and advances by Hanna have been having an impact.  Tereza .. just relax and let it happen.  If you find you don't like it, then ok.

This whole pseudo lesbian bullshit must finally come to an end. Whether in B5 or the other barcelona apartments. If RLC wants to have lesbian sex in these apartments, then they should also bring lesbian girls into the cast. This whole idea of paying straight girls enough money to pretend to be in shows is just stupid and unrealistic.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

No it's not an upgrade over loraine&anthony and claire&carlos they actually had guests visiting them frequently and nudity wasn't an issue .

Thank you King.  I might have a bit of a blind spot for C&C in that they were simply too creepy.   But now that you mention it, Claire did go down on several other girls if I recall.  We haven't seen that at all with these girls.

On the other hand, led by Lorraine, there was a lot of fake sex shows in B5 and I don't believe we see any of that anymore.

I have to admit that Claire and Carlos had real authentic sex and enjoyed each other and I commented on that many times.  But I really never felt like Loraine and Anthony were ever into each other.  When  they fucked, it seemed like they were going through the motions.  And how often did they fuck ... once or twice a week?   Hanna and Aaron are cranking out 3-4 per day  on most days.  That is fantastic output!

So maybe  it isn't a slam dunk for these 4 over the previous 4 ... but I still come  out net net that this is an upgrade what we  have  now.